Reviews for Forever Young
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
OmgomgomgomgomgomgOMGEEEEEEE! Pleeeeeease update soooooon! :D 3
The guardians are kinda mean in this fic :( i like it! :) it kinda brings to light how narrow minded they all were about Ikuto and how they went about things. Like, they were kinda evil bout getting Amu to join, they never even bothered learning Ikuto's side of the stories, and i do feel as tho Tadase is so oblivious to stuff that becomes cold until it is thrown right into his face.
Oh and who shall be seme!? I say Ikuto! He has the bolder and more mature attitude while Harry is just too cute to be that dominant. I think the most dominant he could be in this is a pushy/bossy-submissive ;)
KayukiHitsugaya chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
Please update soon!
bakannia chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
OMG Continue please.
I looooove this story!
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
PLSSSSS UPDATE SOON!QAQ
Kiri Namikase chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
hey good fic, please publish new chaper
Guest chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
Вы пишите очень интересный кроссовер)Пожалуйста напишите продолжение.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
haha this is kinda cute! a little too much drama but cute non the less
Ami chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
It is the best crossover in the world!
SaiyukiLover232 chapter 22 . 4/10/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
Well if Utau likes Harry then Ikuto gets to have a family after he and Harry get together and not have a dilemma where he has to choose. I hope we get to see Harry invite Ikuto and tell him that Utau will be there. Ikuto will sure be in shock when he finds out the Harry has made friends with his sister after that icy first meeting.
angelallie15 chapter 22 . 2/24/2014
Awe I love it, I hope they can find something for ikuto for Christmas :)
TheIronFey chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
I liked this chapter a lot. I really do hope that Harry and Utau become good friends.

Keep writing good chapters!
Lady Kaiki chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
RinRin-Chama chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
kyaaaw he and ikuto together for christmas ** so happy! and so happy that he and utau are getting along as well!
Shebajay chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I loved seeing Harry and Utau getting to know each other a little more. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
210 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »