Reviews for How evil Kikyo is!
picc.lover chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Great Story! I've never heard of this "plot", because everyone shares the same plot. Kagome's sad, Kikyo's evil, Inuyasha regrets it, Kagome and Inuyasha get together. But you made it new and interesting. Keep up the good work!
ChocolateReader chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
no more awesome words to describe this! i love it!
Deadlystrawberry chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I CAN'T STAND THAT BITCH . IF I OWN INUYASHA KAGOME WOOD HAVE SHOOT THAT SHOOT THAT BITCH BYE THE FIRST SHOWING OF SHE PLAY IT OFF TO INUYASHA LYK WOW THT WAS A BIG ASS BUG(AKA KIKYO)
HalfDragonLover chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awesome story! I don't full-out hate Kikyo, but I dislike her quite a lot. Especially when she's getting between Kagome and InuYasha! Because they're just meant to be together. So she is evil [ but this was a great fanfic, I nearly cried when InuYasha got all sad over Kagome dying! Hes so sweet D you definitely have some potential for writing, keep it up and one day you may be an author!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Kikyo you selfish bitch im glad you got what you deserved!

Inukag forever!
mangamichelle12 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Finally kinky-ho dies man i was pissed at inu at the beginning but I'm okay at the end at least she dies man I'm a kikyo hater forever XD
xxoikilluoxx chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
uh this is why i hate kikyo i cant stand her she gets inuyasha obess with her and then when kagome ask her request kikyo just takes her life away and trys to destroy the body in front of inuyasha she is a bitch i hate her so much kagome is the better girl for inuyasha
MariaHime chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
HA! TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH KIKYO!

How I love you! this story gives me guilty pleasure, i always hated kikyo, she's a bitch! and DAMN youre an awesome writer! :D You should write a book or something! This made me forget everything around me while i was reading O
ChaosSonic1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I am not really a Kikyo hater but man that story was really good
oceanthatsoars chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh EM GeE i love it. THEYRE MEANT TO BE. my fav couples r inuyasha/kagome, sango/miroku , koug/ayame, sesshomaru/rin, and shippo/souten.
Wonder Twins-Rin and Jaycee chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I hate Kikyo too! I loved this story it made me cry then made me happy! A couple typos, but all in all a great story!

Keep on Writing!

Lily /\_/\
badboylover15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i'm a total kikyo hater so i utterly and totally loved this story so freaking much! thts really all but again i must say... I LOVE THIS STORY SO FREAKING MUCH!
inuluvskags1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
AAAAH! This is amazing! You're awesome!
TrueLoveBeliever18 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh... My... God...

I really... wow..I'm sorry but your story litterally took my breath away.

Wow... I still can't get over it.

Your story RIPPED my heart out and then healed it compleatly in one story.

You have to be... no scratch that you ARE the best author on fanfic. I will always remember your story. I hope you are famous one day. Beacuse you deserve to be.