Reviews for A Certain Scientific Kamen Rider
Fireminer chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Hohoho! Long time no see! A tad short, but still suited my taste. Oh, and would we have Riotrooper V2?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
will kiba live or suffer the same fate in the original series i myself he could get the empeor belt like in the movie version but will stay alive and have good ending of course wouldnt complain to see him or faiz kick kusaka butt either if he ever appear in this story. Finally thank you for making this if you could ever consider making a shakugan no shana x kamen rider cross over? Recomended rider: kuuga, agito, blade, hibiki, kabuto, ooo
Moonlight Abyss chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Read the chapters of this story and gotta say I love it! Can't wait for chapter 5
ussop chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
cant wait
Kaixa chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Great! Looking forward to your next chap.
Accel chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I'm liking the way this fanfic is going. Though I checked the last update and it was a year ago, im curious to wonder if your encountering rl probs or if you just don't feel like it. If you want to stop that's understandable, but this is really quite good
Ryvius chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Okay, so quick update for the readers.

Chapter 4 looks to be... mmm... maybe 1/2 to 3/4th's the way done(depending on how long the fight scene will be and certain dialog parts).

Sorry it's taken me awhile, I've been having some trouble with the Kiba sections, and I'm a perfectionist by nature so sometimes I can get hung up on a part I don't like or have trouble with. I'm going to try to push through those parts and get the chapter done first, then go back and polish out those parts, so hopefully that'll speed things up a bit.

Going to fight in a tournament in Chicago for the next 2-3 days, but after that, it's back to work! So wish me luck on the battlefield, and if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, fell free to PM me.

I thank you for your patience.

Ryvius out.
GKoh chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Love Your Fic

Are Touma and Mikoto going to be involve in some way in this fic ?
Demonwithasoul chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Well, the start of the story was well detailed and the fight scene was well written (It's always a drag for me to write fight scenes in my stories, I should hire you instead to write them for me.)

I suppose Inui is a character from the anime, or is he an original character? Either way, it's a nice start for your story. There was a similarity with how he got the kamen rider powers in comparison to another anime called Guyver (You should see it, it's quite good.)

There were a few grammar errors here and there, but it's not such a big deal, we writers tend to misspell words all the time. Other than that, I don't see anything out of place in your story.

Forgive me If my review is kinda lacking, but I don't know much about Kamen or To Aru Majutsu No Index. I'll read the following chapters tomorrow.

Until then.
Demonwithasoul chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ok, I'll be honest: I don't know jack about To Aru Majutsu No Index and the only Kamen rider series I've seen is the Saban version "Masked Rider", so bear with me if I don't know much about both series.

I assume this chapter is like the opening of kamen rider 555 (which I watched on youtube) mixed with elements of To Aru Majutsu No Index, I gotta say it's well written and detailed.

Other than that, not much to say about this chapter, I'll read the next ones and start reviewing. By the way, after seeing the opening for Kamen rider 555, I might check the series out.
Nyamu chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Love Goofy's classic yelling
CanadianRider chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
OK sorry to toke sooo long to Review this story.

OK like before like how it look so far making it a two part was a smart move on how it long it was that fights were well thought out. the throwing of Oshino was fun as hell I may add.

Keep up the work and I'll see you next Review.
Bleidkhord chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
If you do introduce Kiba Yuji into the story,then you better include Kaido as well.
I found that jerk entertaining. Also if you do introduce Kiba,are you gonna do that whole 'cannot spit it out' problem that Kiba and Inui had in the series? Also what about Kusaka...you know what,never mind Kusaka.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
so far so good
Bleidkhord chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Awesome Fic dude.
I see your taking the power of the Faiz gear to whole new visual appeal by making it look like he really is punching with the force of 2.5 tons. Unlike the Toku version which would have been expensive to make if they actually visualized it. Good show.