Reviews for A New Future 3: Future Imperfect
Shinzochi chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
i liked the chapter and was wondering when the progeny of the other Ranma would get to interact with Vanguard and Aegis and i am looking forward to seeing what happens next
altrealitylover chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
Another great battle chapter. It works well to have these smaller battle scenes fit between the larger scale ones, so every character doesn’t need to take part and individuals can be focused on with more detail. I liked that Ranma met her granddaughter and Akane’s grandniece. Was that surprise expressed by Haruna on meeting Akane or fear? After all, the Akane of her timeline was very scary and tragic. It’s good to see at the end of the chapter that Ranma and Akane remember that when the fighting is over, life really is about the friendships and love shared between people, giving true meaning and purpose to living. Thank you so much for the frequent updates.
altrealitylover chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
When I first saw the length of the new chapter, I was disappointed since it appeared short. Wow, you put a lot of work into making it all nonstop action. It’s so nice having Endymion as an inspired/inspiring leader. The Zonemind should now be ready to spring its trap after convincing the rebels that they were depleting the depth of its reserve combat robots. We’ll see if their own feint of troop strength and special powers will overwhelm the Zonemind or if it can still counter in any way also. Thank you.
Shinzochi chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
i like what you did here with the skirmish and i am interested as to what all the mau have on their packs, looking for4ward to the next chapter
altrealitylover chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
I wonder if the Zonemind thinks the Resistance has the ability to clone its members since it detected two identical signals for “Water” and “Sword”? It may over prepare for fights with the doubles of known adversaries and not be prepared for the re-introduction of previously known dead defenders and those that are new to this dimension. Usagi and Hotaru are doing well so far obeying instructions to not get involved in battles. We’ll see if they can continue just watching from the sidelines as the fighting intensifies. I’m happy to see Endymion with additional useful powers that increase his ability to be more involved in the coming battles. And Ranma as usual continues to worry about developing new training to counter all the problems/needs she sees in her current abilities. Thank you for another interesting chapter.
Shinzochi chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
cool abilities, and it makes sense what you have the Earth Prince able to do considering what the scouts can do with their planet/planetary satellites connections, so i am looking forward to seeing what happens next chapter
Vld chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Been a while since i last reviewed this story, but i never missed a chapter. I just finished rereading the entire story (meaning all three "New Future" stories), and i still enjoy it as much as the first time... minus the surprise factor, of course.

I understand Hotaru's desire to fight, but i also understand why she's not allowed to do so... yet.
The problem she has is that she only has two fight modes. Defense (the Silence Wall) and eradication (i don't need to explain that one). Fighting in Defense Mode would mean allowing the Zonemind to analyse one part of her style, and i don't give them more than free battles to find a proper response to that fighting style, so it's better if she sits back for now and only starts joining battles when the war's end is close-by. Her other mode... is a last resort, like it was in "First Blood".
Even as much as she wants to fight, the temptation of using it, and giving the Zoneminds the chance to analyse and devise a counter is too big. That was why she didn't use it until the last battle against the Confederacy, that's why she can't use it until the last battle against Overmind-Inc.

What i'm both looing forward the most (and dreading the most as well) is who will die in this war. I mean, known-characters death. There were four already, and i don't believe for one second you'll spare anyone just because you (or your readers) don't want anyone dead.

Up till now, it was Happosai, Mu Tse, Kuno and the Panda... and i don't believe for one second that you'll stop there.
Shinzochi chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
sounds like they are making very good progress so i am looking forward to the next chapter
Rune Tobor chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Good.

The very first chapter in the series is harsh, but you know that.

I'm glad I gave it a chance now.

Thanks.
Rune Tobor chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
What can you do with someone who believes that by murdering another person they are guarrenteed to go to heaven?

Islamic terrorists cannot be reasoned with, bought, or anything we the west generally think of as a humane solution.

If they left us alone we would let them live, they will not leave us alone.

Not when their religion says that by dying while murdering us they get to heaven.

Genocide is the only answer.

Kill them before they kill us.

Extreme Islam is the real Satanic religion.
altrealitylover chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
I thought the conversion between the two Ranma’s was well done, just the right length for the lead character. It would be nice, without interrupting the story, to hear a little bit at a time about the others doing this too. I know if I ended up in another timeline where an alternate me was located, I would want to talk to myself first. I’m sorry to hear you need to cut back on writing for a while. I hope life isn’t treating you badly. I just want you to know I get excited every time I receive an alert that the next chapter is ready. Thank you for a great story.
Compucles chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Well, as I've pointed out before, there is the option of Akane using Instant Nannichuan to have children with Ranma. Akane may never be willing to father a child the "natural" way no matter how much time she spends with Ranma in a technically lesbian relationship, but there's always artificial insemination, which would also allow for Akane to carry the child. As Pluto pointed out at the end of the last story, it would be years before they'd be ready for it, but I think they'd eventually be willing to go this route to eventually have their own children rather than simply raising those Ranma would have with the Crown Prince.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Just gotta say that young-Ranma and Akane could have a child that was biologically theirs with help from old-Ranma all they would have to do is ask for samples. sure you miss out on the fun part of having a child but I think they get enough of that on the side anyway, and hey kids are cool...unless they aren't
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I enjoy the talking between the Ranma's and their history.
Shinzochi chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
well i am looking forward to the next chapter and i am loving this story as a whole and i am really looking forward to the interaction between Ranma and Ranma
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »