Reviews for A New Future 3: Future Imperfect
Compucles chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Ah, so that explains it. I asked you before why they were undertaking this unnecessary and risky operation, and now it all makes sense. I still have no idea how placing Ranma as the Emperor's wife could solve the original problem of the future Jurian invasion that necessitated that Setsuna not interfere in the Rise of the Machines, but I look forward to finding out.
altrealitylover chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Thank you for the latest update. Time travel and other dimension stories can put quite a strain on your brain. I don’t believe real science needs to intrude on fiction (what fun would that be?), the story only needs to be consistent with its own rules which you appear to be doing well. It does bring up interesting questions though, such as inter dimensional envy, when one reality has lost something that the other still has. Also, how much does the other-dimensional Senshi know? Since they are meeting Hotaru again who has been dead in their dimension for decades, will they think she has re-incarnated again. Will they want her to stay even after they find out she is from another dimension? The Senshi sometimes have an overwhelming need to save everyone even though that is not possible. When do you stop trying? Maybe they will figure out how to do other-dimensional “pay it forward” where each reality helps one more than their own. I really enjoy your writing style with the sincere emotions shared between the characters.
Poetheather1 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Such chaos and pathos. Well done.
rylix chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Still a great story. You are an amazing writer, so please continue with all of your stories (unlike some who just stop). Question concerning Doug and his family and there connection to Setsuna. Just how much do they know about her and her the other senshi? And will Setsuna's daughter know about her true parentage or just think of Shampoo as her mother? Thanks for answering my last question, sort of.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice family reunion.
altrealitylover chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This remains my favorite Ranma/Akane and Usagi/Mamoru story. Relationships with a good mix of love, humor and strength of character. Life can be fun and interesting even in the midst of war. I’m impressed with the strategies you write into your well choreographed fight scenes and I’m looking forward to the battle with the Zonemind and whether Haruka and Michiru of that dimension can be saved like Hotaru was in ours.
altrealitylover chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
OddWallow chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Great story. Lots of heart warming moments and nail biting tension. Looking forward to when you're able to get back to this story.

I had a strange and anusing day dream while reading over the "swoop" racing. It doesnt pertain to the story, but it sounds fun to me. I was justing of what it'd be like if Ranma joined Haruka(?) in racing... Not that she really has time for it... Any ways i thought it'd be a fun side venture, especially if it involved a crazy SpeedRacer type race sequence. But like i said, completely unneeded :)

One thing i do think of that i feel should be in the story somewhere has to do with Ranma being the Princess of the Amazons. In one of the chapters Ku Lon mentions it being difficult for the Amazons to pack up and move their entire village to basically serve someone they weren't expecting to show up... But something that struck me, that i think would impact that view of the amazons, granted nothing will make them comfortable about leaving behind three thousand years of tradition, even if its for their princess, but at least, and i use "least" lousily, Ranma, if anything, is a Warrior Princess, kinda like Zena :D Also include Ranma's comment about them becoming a "Regiment" after the invasion repulsion, coupled with her founding of a new ki-style and the refounding of the Life Dancers... I would think all that would equate to a satisfying result for the Amazon immigration... plus i would imagine Ranma eventually teaching it to her warriors once she's gotten closer to establishing a code of conduct for her new style of school...

I think i could go on and on about the possibilities and "what if's" of this story, abd many of your others. I really enjoy the worlds you intermingle and make up, even if you have a tendency to treat your characters harshly ;)
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Cool chapter.
Preier chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
nice new chapter.

chuckled at the idea of a zone-mind mystified by ki-sensing. the "frustration" it felt at this might make for a funny one-shot.

thanks for sharing your stories
rylix chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Great story. If the Senshi go and save future Haruka and Michiru won't that leave them in a similar position as Usa? Would they take a similar stance as Usa's parents on the visiting?
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Well as for the US, it should be interesting what political changes occur in the next 50 years as the WASP model of dominance finally and irrevocably shifts in favor of latino, black, and asian influences over the US population.
Kalladin1989 chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Great chapter, and I did notice you corrected that when I reread the story. Can't wait for next one.
Vld chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Don't you love how "religious thinkings" are either misinterpreted (most often willingly), or more likely ignored? Most religious groups i've heard of have a common thread. Preach something, apply only what you're comfortable with, and enforce it all with violence. What was that saying? "God is Love"? It's supposed to be a precept that's found in most monotheist religions... yet, every religious group around seems to think "God loves his followers and hates everyone else". Right now it's Al-Qaida, before it was the Christian Church (the Crusades and later the Inquisition anyone?) And it even caused intern conflict (Catholics and Protestants are both Christians yet how many times in history did one group try to eradicate the other?)

My thinking? There may be a God, I don't know. I don't believe it, but i'm not ready to reject the idea either. On the other hand, i doubt anyone, especially now, hears His/Her voice. Meaning anyone leading these things is just a big manipulater, and everyone following them, is a sheep. Besides, most "fanatics" fighting in these so-called "divine wars" do it so they can satisfy their thirst for rape and blood.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Cool story. That overall is what needed to be said.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »