Reviews for A New Future 3: Future Imperfect
Vld chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Don't you love how "religious thinkings" are either misinterpreted (most often willingly), or more likely ignored? Most religious groups i've heard of have a common thread. Preach something, apply only what you're comfortable with, and enforce it all with violence. What was that saying? "God is Love"? It's supposed to be a precept that's found in most monotheist religions... yet, every religious group around seems to think "God loves his followers and hates everyone else". Right now it's Al-Qaida, before it was the Christian Church (the Crusades and later the Inquisition anyone?) And it even caused intern conflict (Catholics and Protestants are both Christians yet how many times in history did one group try to eradicate the other?)

My thinking? There may be a God, I don't know. I don't believe it, but i'm not ready to reject the idea either. On the other hand, i doubt anyone, especially now, hears His/Her voice. Meaning anyone leading these things is just a big manipulater, and everyone following them, is a sheep. Besides, most "fanatics" fighting in these so-called "divine wars" do it so they can satisfy their thirst for rape and blood.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Cool story. That overall is what needed to be said.
Atlan chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
This series is easily my favorite- I've always wanted to see more of Crystal Tokyo, and 'A New Future' is my favorite of all your stories.

One thing confuses me- at the very beginning of the series, you had Setsuna make a point of how limited she was- but she's never seemed limited since then. Whats the deal with that?

Looking forward to more- especially to finding out how Ranma makes a difference.
Compucles chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Is it really a good idea to go back to 2072 to rescue Haruka and Michiru? According to the time travel rules used in these stories, they'd only be able to create a new alternate timeline where Haruka and Michiru survived. Is that really worth risking their lives and therefore the integrity of their own future to accomplish? They might as well start going on time traveling crusades attempting to create better alternate timelines whereever and whenever they can.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Secrets within secrets, even Pluto do not know.
Compucles chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Did you steal the swoop racing from the "Star Wars" universe? It would be absolute chaos if there were some kind of AU crossover where Ranma had a swoop race with a teenage or 20-something Han Solo. Talk about a pair of cocky egos!
Compucles chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Hmm, I wonder if Ranma's still alive at this point.
Compucles chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Everything living thing in history...wow! I would've thought such an instant connection would've fried their brains.

So they won't let Mamoru see anyone but his wife transform, but they let Ranma see the whole show? I think they're getting too comfortable with Ranma being a physical girl and forgetting that she still has the mind of a guy. Although, in their defense, none of the Senshi have ever known Ranma as a guy, similar to how Akane is so comfortable with her girl form due to having never known Ranma without it.

Is it really such a good idea to bring Ranma along considering her cat problem?
Compucles chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
How can Ranma and Akane possibly be just 17 years old? If the autumn term of Akane's senior year is coming up, that means it's been over two years since the start of the manga, at which point they were both 16.
Kalladin1989 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Great story. Have enjoyed reading them the last few days. Just wondering from a few chapters back, did you change which mau color went to which for any particular reason?
Vld chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Wonder what Earth's Masaki family would think about the Juraians trying to conquer their adoption world? Rather, i know some of them would be against it (Tenchi) but what about those raised on Jurai? Like Ayeka?

And yeah, the guest was me... i reviewed from another computer, and i couldn't sign in at that time.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice short battle.
FaerieKnight197 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
I love that poem. Nice chapter you got here too. Had to reread everything to get caught up on this one. But that was well worth it. As always you have an emotionally charged story. I'm actually crying after rereading New Future 3. Thank you for this wonderful tale and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Not entirely free, she isn't. She may not be in danger of being possessed by a cat, she still is deathly afraid of them.

Three sets of what? Pluto? Usa? And, one Vanguard i understand but... another, maybe two other Ranmas? Yes, there's a difference... i think).
Jerry Unipeg chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Well done on the meeting and Akane's new name.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »