Reviews for A New Future 3: Future Imperfect
Maximara chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Again, we now KNOW that Julius Edgar Lilienfeld filed the first transistor patent in Canada in 1922 and Oskar Heil filed one in Germany in 1934 and that Shockley and Pearson actually built their transistor from the Lilienfeld patent. Furthermore Mataré and Welker INDEPENDENTLY invented the transistor at Compagnie des Freins et Signaux in Paris in 1947.

The invention of the solid state transistor was a Great Moment Event not a Great Man event- the invention of the transistor in the late 1940s early 1950s was a certainly and all the kludges to make a Lensman like reality simply do NOT work.
one.who.reads chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
This chapter felt a little content-poor.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Love time twist stories.
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Interesting start, please continue when able. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
biganimefan84 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Well, I've just reread your "A New Future" series a 2nd time now and still really enjoy it! I am kinda disappointed that it's taking so long between updates, but I'll read your Raven fic at least in the meantime. As for your poll...uh I'm not sure, but I would prefer that you finish at least book 3 of this series before starting another story.

Anyway, I really like how you handled the traitor(Genma). A fitting end for what he did.

It's really interesting how you write the Imperial Family in this story. I really can't think of any Japanese movies or Anime that even so much as mention past or present members. Pretty sad that most of the family is dead, but Akishino's eventual proposal is pretty smart considering what happened(was it an agent from North Korea or something that killed the family?). It also seems as if the Emperor is the actual leader of Japan in this timeline which is cool. Again, I'm loving this story and looking forward to reading more!
Reviewer of the West chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Very nice. Please keep writing.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
I am happy to see this story and it was at least a the old B size batteries but I still find that to be to short considering how long it took for an update which your reason to finishing out Chain world is understandable but till less desired
Vld chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
*shudders* Damned temporal mechanics theories! Even though i understood most of this... i"m still getting a headache just simplyfying it to the best i can...

Meaning you rock (again), by the way.

So, she won't be gone for long... or rather, not at all since her parents already planned to send her back along the others.

Rise of the Machines? Something to do with eithr Skynet or the Autobots? Something else? "Zonemind" doesn't ring any bell, but i'm guessing it happened even later, right?

Well, i like Nabiki as she is now... still, maybe Setsuna should show her what would have happened in the former future?

And your answer to my last makes me think two things... which i'm not gonna say here in case i'm right. Either way... funny complications.
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Poor Pluto, the grief she has to put up with. That is not a good job for anyone. All the deviations in the timeline, all the slight changes. So rough.

And that version of Ranma where Akane goes berserk and offs people... woah! Not that I can't see it, but woah! I wonder who exactly she killed? Probably Kodachi. The others might be able to protect themselves a bit better against a rage filled Akane.

Wow... nice chapter.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Looks like a family reunons coming soon.
MikeTn1 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
a very good story. (A New Future 1,2, and 3) Please keep on adding to it. (I hate reading unfinished stories from years ago.)

Good plot

Good writing

Too many short chapters (I like nice long chapters)

Good Ranma x Sailor Moon crossover

Good ending to the various Ranma x Fiancee problems

4 stars out of 5

Possible future comments after I have re-read everything that has been posted
Vld chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Which brings the question... when (and yes, i did say WHEN) Usa (see, no "Chibi", i'm learning!) comes back... is it gonna be the one from the devastated, former possible future, that her parents would send away so that she could experience a better past-future? Sorry, no better terms in mind... or is it gonna be another one, from one of the actual future possibilities?
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Well it's not like you had the option for both cause I like faster and Length!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Poor Moon, her life about to change big time.
Poetheather1 chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I like that idea, of using a set pattern as a meeting place in case something happened. Good thinking on Pluto's part.

Also poor Ranma with the Ki spike to the brain. That had to hurt.

I am looking forward to more of this one.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »