Reviews for Two Days and Two Hundred Years Ago
guardianofdragonlore chapter 11 . 2/25
Arno opened up a new gateway in Merlin's that gave him hope and trust.
Linorien chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Oh I'm so glad it ended that way! Both for Arno and for Merlin and Gawaine. I kinda like that he acknowledged it but still allowed Merlin the choice to tell him about it later. As much as I love the stories about Gawaine immediately asking Merlin to conjure up a unicorn or some mead, I feel like this is more true to his character, Once again, great story.
Flinch Cain chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
That was heartbreaking. And so, so cruel. Why would you do that?! Arno was going to be an artist, he was going to travel and paint and see everything again in a new era... NO!

There are actual tears rolling down my face because of this. How could you do that to your poor readers?!

Despite your despicable actions as a writer, the story is immensely well-written, and enjoyable (for the most part). You write the characters extremely well, and the relationships between them all are so perfect that my broken heart doesn't know the words to describe them.

Kiki1770 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
I would have liked to see a little more Arthur in there, but I what the hey, it was a lovely story! I loved Arno and Candence, they have eternal love :)
Aerist chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
OMG that was just brilliant how can I have only just found this just had to comment even if its been posted ages ;)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
Aw, that was horribly sweet, and so sad. I loved it. :)
CrayonsPink chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
This was a brilliant story! I really liked it. :) Bravo!
Kazuki Landen chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
This doesn't have nearly as many reviews as it should! I thought it was really well written, Arno was a brilliant character and everyone else was spot on :) Hope to see more Merlin stories from you soon!
Skitlez1 chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
I really loved this story. I have to admit that I was really sad about Arno. Really great character, though I would have liked to see him more...

Thanks for writing! :)
Eavis chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Aw. Poor Arno - but at least we got a fuffily Merlin and Gawain ending. :) That's got to be one of the best friendships ever. Well, except for Merlin and Arthur. Oh, well.

God be with you,

Corey YoungBlood chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Awwwwwww is it over?

That was such a sweet story, well done! one of my faves this year :)
lilyflower1345 chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Good chapter!
lilyflower1345 chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
I really like your story so far. I wasn't really sure about it at first, but once I started reading you drew me right in. I'm excited to read more. Thanks for writing!
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Oh No! poor Arno! Poor Merlin...
CeeRat chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
Fantastic story!

I love Arno's character and his development. It's very skillfully done. I like how he keeps making comparisons to his time, which is very interesting to see!

I like the way you write Gwaine! The scene of the knights practicing and Merlin watching is a wonderfully vivid mental image.

The semi-cliffhangers are fantastic and keep me looking forward to the next chapter. I'm never bored! :)