Reviews for Can't Even Tell
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aw, great fic. You captured the character's personalities really well and I can acutally see this happening. Keep up the great work!
In2lalaland chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Uhm... is there a reason why there is nothing here or is there something wrong with my computer?
DaAnners chapter 1 . 7/11/2005

It was soo cool! Please write more? I love your work. I don't normaly post, in fact, I've never posted, but I just had to tell you how awesome this was, and I enjoyed reading it. *glomps writer* I love you now!

Cr33pyLasagna chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
aw i liked that, randall was cracking me up (but randall's also my favorite person in any Kevin Smith movie) good work
Isabella Fairfield chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
God, I love Randal, and you write him so well. Your Jay cracks me up too!
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
nah nah, you did i pretty good job with Randal. It was quite good, lol.
GetchooTom1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Not a big Dante fan, but at least you made him less whiney. Randal is hard to write, which is why I dont try. I like you did a great job. -Getchy
cardboard tom chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Hahah, I just watched Clerks again and I've been on the lookout for Dante/Randal ever since.

Good job.

Baka Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Aww. That was cuuuute.
smokescreen2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Hey, awesome fic! I am crazy about Kevin Smith's works, ESPECIALLY Clerks, and this fic rocks! And thanks for reading the first chapter of my fic. Just got the second chapter up, but I shouldn't be promoting my fic now, should I... I would LOVE to see a sequel to this one, or just some more View Askewniverse fics from you, 'cause you get into all the characters' prospectives so freakin well!
bittersweet saturn chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
aww! i think i reviewed this story before, under a different name, when it was called something else. hmm. _ hehe! i think you got randal down pretty well. so cute!
The Little Ball of Hate chapter 1 . 4/18/2002