Reviews for Broken T2 L1a: The Sun, Our Legacy - ON INDEFINITE HIATUS
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Hi,

Oooooooooooooooooooh, you are a genius, aren't you? I loooved how you tied that 'wrong history' into the time breaking thing. Veerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting indeed! I'm very much loving this idea and I can't believe it is just this awesome! But it is!

'Never wise to antagonize the man with the knife poised over your brain, but Remy didn't accomplish things by playing it safe.' That is sooo very true, and the first half is completely hilarious! _

"I tire of this game of yours," Essex said. He readied a hypodermic needle. "I'm going to put you under." -Hahahaha, I loved Essex response. And I reaaaaalllly loved how well you play out Essex. Especially in this timeline. It is great!

"Imagine that."

"And those nine months inside her were just my imagination then?"

Remy is such a smartass XD Any time, any place...he just is! Hahahaha, I lvoed those lines. :D

For now, home –loves that line- Seriously that was awesome! This story arc is soooo interesting. I can't help but wonder what you will put out next...thank you soooo much!

~Paige
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hi,

I really LOVE these little beginnings. It is so much fun! Time got broke, ooooh yes, and it is already confusing me . Thanks so much!

~Paige
Sugahroc57 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
I purely love your Gambits. I'm glad you fixed him even though he went to Essex to do it. Which I don' think he will really be rid of Sinister, he is too imbedded into Remy that he's almost lost without him. Chilling yes but kind of true. He always seems to come back to him in some point in time to further corrupt him into being a person that he thinks he is or has to be.

I don't know if this makes any sense but anyway, I love your fics especially when it's just Gambit. He really is a mysterious and complex character that one can't help but to delve in deeper to understand what make him, him...

Beautifully twisted Scribbs...
CaptMacKenzie chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
You just had to make a way to bring movieverse Remy's eyes into the complexities of the comicverse, didn't ya? grin Well, it's certainly a unique follow-up, I'll give you that!

The only thing that bothers me is that I'm seeing a pattern here - with House of Mirrors: Diable, for sure. I guess the 2 stories seem entirely too much alike, particularly concerning Remy's overall attitude & his relationship with Sinister. Almost felt like a repeat.

I really like this "broken time" premise. And in the summary you imply that the Witness is to blame for the disaster ... which really perks me up! I love that incarnation of Remy! There's so much to work with...
paper.creations chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
-cheers-

That was like, the best Wolverine fix-it ever. Because man, his eyes bothered me so much in that movie, and his accent and just *everything* and you fixed it in one beautiful swoop. HUZZAH.

Also, he's joining the X-Men, which I am so stoked to see, and I'm crossing my fingers that Rogue will be there, but I'm almost positive that I won't mind if she isn't because you write the best Gambit ever. -happy sigh- And I'm like, super proud that I can see little bits of your other stories in this. Maybe I'm imagining it, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Oh Remy and Sinister, you two are adorable in the most frightening ways.

So, overall, MASSIVE LOVE for this. I can't wait to see where you take this, because it is going to be so epic.

(will son o' de guild ever be updated again?)

Please re-post soon! -fangirls- I love it already.

-Maggie
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I am officially creeped out now. And still highly confused, though less so than before. :)

Love with much lovin's as always, sugar.

Peace.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Grin. I'm sure all these multi-threads will all tie in together somewhere and make sense. Someday. :)
Chellerbelle chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
*strokes imaginary beard* Intriguing, most intriguing. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
This is a rather interesting AU. Remy being brought up be Essex,hmm? Can't wait to see where you're going with this.