Reviews for Apart
POETIF chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Don't know why you thought it bad at all. It was a good story. Of all those I've read after his departure it was the most original. So, good job I say. Keep writing.
Flowery chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
It wasn't bad at all. It was great! It would be the perfect guest appearance for Meloni... would finally bring the closure we all want.
Ayshen chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
At first I was all sad panda for Liv...but then El showed up, being all El. And when he touched her belly, died. So beautiful!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out!
destiellove17 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
D'Awww, that was cute((: Me gusta 3
SVUfanatic4 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was so sweet! loved it!
zebraboymom chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loved it! Absolutely loved it. Wish they could write this in and get him to make a guest appearance. That would give it the closure we all want so badly. Thanks for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
you are an amazing writer! i loved this! great job! please always keep writing you have an amazing talent!
Lilgreenbrat93 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Will you do a one-shot where Elliot and Olivia are together and they are at work and olivia has a remote control vibrator. I dnt know something like that plz :)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh wow! For a minute I thought el had left totally but I'm so glad he just moved jobs and he is with liv and are having a baby. Send it into DW this would be a great part to an episode. But obviously we want to see them get together first then some sex scenes!
lizAnne379 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awwww that was a cute one! I love the cuter more romantic ones where they aren't constantly jumping eachother:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Update soon pppllleeeaaassseee
kiamay chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
A great story! Misleading in a good and creative way :D I love it.
stowns81 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was so good I don't even have words for it!
CoriMariee chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
You know I enjoyed this story. The myriad of emotions shown are painted in such a human way and with a fluid slide between feelings as Olivia explores all the facets of her life as it now stands.

I also love Elliot's tender confidence in this. He knows that Olivia''s not ashamed of what they have and not being directly part of the unit allows him not to care about being nice to the fawning rookies and just concentrate on being Olivia's other half, even as they stand in the squad room. The sweetness of that truly strikes me because of the casual rightness of how you present it.

For readers curious about the flow and progression of the story, I was impressed at the way you used the erroneous assumptions and reveal method to immerse your reader into the journey to and complicated attainment of Olivia and Elliot's fondest dream.

You clearly keep the reader guessing about what happened after they slept together the day of the shooting, first making it look like the detectives were carrying on a sporadic affair, only to later show that they one night had been the push he needed to leave Kathy and to set up a permanent relationship with Olivia, complete with ring and child. A relationship only set apart when Elliot visits his children for small periods at what I assume is his own apartment.

This piece is full of depth and resonance. It challenges the reader to think with both heart and head along with the two fictional detectives who are finally able to show a part of themselves to those around them rather than having to be apart in any way.

Beautiful job! Thank you for giving me such a gift through my one little word.