Reviews for The Innocence Type
KillerAkuma chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
OMG Can't Wait Till The Next Chapter
Shatteredoll chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Oh god! Roud has come to kill us all!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kurohi Rokujou chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Fights. A gooood fight. Hn a couple at the end?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
No. Please don't end it there! I have to know what happens! Please post the last chapter!
BluezebraAFHS chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
This is a pretty good story. There were a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but like you said, you lost spell check for a while. I really hope you continue this story, I want to find out what happened to Allen. Update soon please.
tolazytologin chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
an awesome battle
Allen got into his noah form or something
they save him dont know how
they all happy
then you make a sequel to this
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
get moving mother fuckers!
Shirubagure chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
:o That ending... Nooo! :I Allen's going to die...? What about Tyki?! I don't want Tyki a bad guy! xD Tyki one of my favorite characters. :3 I'm okay if Allen actually dies, but that doesn't mean I want it... :(
PoisonousDemon chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
this chappie is really dark, i can't wait for the ending because every story needs to end because otherwise it will go boring. This one still isn't boring, i love this chapter XD
ReenaKanda chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
... I don't know what to say... Killing Allen... Anyhow good story please update soon!
Shirubagure chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Heart of Noah. That was a very interesting idea. x3 I won't take it of course just that I never thought of that. I wonder what will happen next. :D
PoisonousDemon chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
you could do a final fighting scene were the exorcists win and the earl never can return? but it means that you probably would have to kill allen DX
Rain of the Forest chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
AGH! HOW COULD YOU STOP HERE!
Shirubagure chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
O.o :O what happens next?!