Reviews for The Innocence Type
Ghettozorceress chapter 1 . 11/6
Is it bad that I just want to strangle them
Asuka1920 chapter 12 . 7/21
Please continue!
straight facts chapter 1 . 4/25
...you can't just leave the black order like that... They only have so many exorcists which is why they didn't kill Allen right away when they found out he was a Noah and do you really think kanda and Lenalee would stick around after what they've been through? No, but they can't leave so they keep fighting, and it's unlikely Allen would leave anyway, he loves his friends and being able to save people.
MnMsRoK chapter 12 . 4/22
GIrllll. where's the last chapter? OMG girlll. Like, omg I need to know what happens... I'm sorrryyyyy
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
You said there was one chapter left and its been two years now when are you going to update it.
AngelAlexLove chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Nooooooooooooo! Only one chapter left and it wasn't finished! This is so frustrating! If you see this then please, please, PLEASE finish the story!
DemonOtaku chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
I like how u write the story and then leave the last chapter UNWRITTEN seriously? WHO would do that even though it was last updated in 2013 I mean seriously man. Come on. BTW. It was a likable story I guess.
323902478 chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
I can't believe you. You said there was only one more chapter and here you are just stopping it without telling us how it ends. I HATE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU JUST CUT IT PFF LIKE THAT! I should know that you cut it off because it has been two years since it was last updated.
to tired to stay chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
tyki milk or road camelot
to tired to stay chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
so cool
KillerAkuma chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
OMG Can't Wait Till The Next Chapter
feverishNightmare chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Oh god! Roud has come to kill us all!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kurohi Rokujou chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Fights. A gooood fight. Hn a couple at the end?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
No. Please don't end it there! I have to know what happens! Please post the last chapter!