Reviews for The Innocence Type
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
You said there was one chapter left and its been two years now when are you going to update it.
AngelAlexLove chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Nooooooooooooo! Only one chapter left and it wasn't finished! This is so frustrating! If you see this then please, please, PLEASE finish the story!
DemonOtaku chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
I like how u write the story and then leave the last chapter UNWRITTEN seriously? WHO would do that even though it was last updated in 2013 I mean seriously man. Come on. BTW. It was a likable story I guess.
323902478 chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
I can't believe you. You said there was only one more chapter and here you are just stopping it without telling us how it ends. I HATE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU JUST CUT IT PFF LIKE THAT! I should know that you cut it off because it has been two years since it was last updated.
to tired to stay chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
tyki milk or road camelot
to tired to stay chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
so cool
KillerAkuma chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
OMG Can't Wait Till The Next Chapter
feverishNightmare chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Oh god! Roud has come to kill us all!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kurohi Rokujou chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Fights. A gooood fight. Hn a couple at the end?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
No. Please don't end it there! I have to know what happens! Please post the last chapter!
BluezebraAFHS chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
This is a pretty good story. There were a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but like you said, you lost spell check for a while. I really hope you continue this story, I want to find out what happened to Allen. Update soon please.
tolazytologin chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
an awesome battle
Allen got into his noah form or something
they save him dont know how
they all happy
then you make a sequel to this
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
get moving mother fuckers!
Shirubagure chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
:o That ending... Nooo! :I Allen's going to die...? What about Tyki?! I don't want Tyki a bad guy! xD Tyki one of my favorite characters. :3 I'm okay if Allen actually dies, but that doesn't mean I want it... :(