Reviews for The Las Noches Files: Company Confidential
Rosina88 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
This chapter is great & Grimmjow's comments are hilarious! I look forward to see how Grimmjow would deal with the emails as he doesn't seem to be the type to use a computer. Most probably the pc would end up destroyed haha!
MehLikey chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
I like this. :-) Grimmjow should stage a coup. :-) Or go on strike. Snicker. The Espada are on strike. Snicker.
Scaehime chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
This is crazy. Plan on continuing? I'd like to see more.
God bless!
Moocow3125 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I love the idea of Barragan filing an environmental impact lawsuit. I could definitely imagine that... :D
I like the story idea so far. It's refreshingly new.
cmsully chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Are you ever going to update this again? This is friggin' hilarious!
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Lol...
I really love this. PLEASE UPDATE MORE!

-Queen of Narnia49
Devil'sEyeAlchemist13 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Lolly and Menoly
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Lol sexual harassment lawsuit against Gin!
jylener22 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Heeheehee! I can so totally see all of that actually being written from each party involved. :)

My favorite part had to be though when you mentioned that the status of Grimmjow was to be determined after Aizen returned from the 20,000 year sentence. Brilliant!

Personally, if you ever getting around to writing another chapter, I would be most interested in either Barrangan's lawsuit or emails between employees, but all the ideas sound quite interesting! :)
jylener22 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
If I actually received a notice like this from a person like Aizen, I would start laughing until I was blue in the face! I guess even a guy like Aizen can be a stickler where safety is concerned. :) Or maybe it's just his nature for desiring control and order showing itself in a most unusual yet completely probably way. ;)

Very cute idea and I can't wait to see who is going to get that performance review!
Lehrling chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Hahahaha!

I knew 100% what Grimmjow's reaction was going to be, but still found it hilarious. xD
iDon'tLiveiWatchOthersLive chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
TROLOLOLOLOL, Nice Job Grimmy u just got punished for 20 000 years xD
rootali chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Oh poor lil grimm kity... I loled at his comments! You are funny, Sari... And talented. You really are (;
Arri27 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
lol this was hilarious!
VirgilTheart chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
"We're supposed to be a bunch of badass villains, not paper-pushing burecrats!"

That's easily the single best line in the whole chapter. xD I rolled over and practically died laughing at that one. Oh Grimmjow, you make life so awesome!

Your Pal,