Reviews for The Dark Queen
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I just wrote a giant review thn it got deleted... -_-

not impressed. basically- i love this. its so AU, so OC its awesome!
Saeshmea chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
I don't know if it's just that I'm very emotional today or if it's really your writing... but you made me cry again when I read Alastor was alive and he was reunited with Poppy... that was so moving

About IPA and Minerva heading the light side of the war... This was very cool! When she cut her hair I was like O.O I wonder what will happen when she meets Severus again and he sees the new Minerva!
bluetoads chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
It was a bit rushed but what got me is that no one in the IPA asked about Harry or just who Voldemort's Queen was. Alaster at least knew Harry and Harry was suppose to be the key to the war. I would think someone would at least ask what happened to him. They also should have asked about the queen if they are peace keepers so they know who/what they are dealing with and can research the people involved. Just may thoughts on it.
Saeshmea chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
O.O That was my face at the end. Wow! If they're going to Europe they'll maybe find Minerva and the others and will know Severus never killed her!

For Ron's part... It was nice to see a defeated Draco, though I thought he'd left with his parents when Ron and Hermione found them at the airport. I guess they never made it either. But it all was a cool mixture with Spartaco's story.

Like always, very good chapter and looking forwards for the next update!
Chronos Is A Kitty chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Great chapter! I would make Voldie more possessive cause I'd imagine that he'd be really possessive of anything he thinks belongs to him.
Chronos Is A Kitty chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Yay! This is really good. Could you put in more Harry and Voldemort interaction? Can't wait till the next chapter.
Saeshmea chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
You just left my heart beating so fast!

This chapter was heartbreaking... I got tearful when Severus decided to leave... I'm happy Minerva is fine, but now I'm worried for him... I wonder if she'll be able to save him, or if at least Voldemort and Harry won't kill him.

Uff... I really enjoyed reading this... specially with Rolanda, Poppy and Filius in the story now too I liked Ro's idea about Severus killing Albus to clear his way to Minerva lol and Poppy & Moody married O.O that would have been something to read about!

I really, really hope you'll find the time and inspiration to update soon because I don't think I'll be able to stand this cliffhanger for so long! ;) I'm in love with this story

Best wishes!
Saeshmea chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Night hours are the best one to write lol

I still not see it between Harry and Voldemort, but I can't help but be totally hooked on the story... I really wonder what will happen, everything seems so messed up, now with Ron and Hermione too, that I can't see any happy ending coming up soon or later. I wonder if anyone will survive...

I really hope you'll be able to update soon
Saeshmea chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This was amazing! I couldn't get my eyes away from the screen! Minerva was so powerful in this chapter, and Severus so caring with her... I wonder if Voldemort and her Queen will do something to them, since she was the one to let everyone escape and Severus the one to safe her life in first place.

I'm already looking forwards for the next part, I really want to know how are Hermione and Ron doing
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
love it
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
You know I never lie on my reviews, so I'll be honest...

Firstly, I haven't read 'I had the time of my life', but I'll do it as soon as I find some more free time

It is weird for me seing Voldemort and Harry adressing to each other as my wife and my love, but... It's new and I like it to see Harry turned into darkness.

The Minerva-Severus relation in this fic has me totally amazed as well as Hermione&Ron running away to Australia! OO

I really want to read more about this !