Reviews for Daffodils and FoxKittens
Lilystripe608 chapter 2 . 3/4
Awwwwwww, so cute!
Pokemonfan6000 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
OMG! This has probably been the Pokemon story I've read! Ever! No joke. It's just so... Perfect!
Funnyach chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Hello,
pleasure to welcome you back. It's been a long time.
I like the chapter although its pretty short like you said. Can Eevee even tilt her head un-cutely?
I think the fight is a bit too easy and too fast, it seems a little bit rushed again but that is ok if this is just a conection to the next chapter.

Keep it up,
Funnyach
ArcticViper chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Daw :3
This story is so adorable.
Well done, great grammar, punctuation ect.
Funnyach chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Hey there,
Nice story, I can't wait to read the next chapter. I like how you made the moment when little Eevee kissed Blaze with more humor then romance, it makes it different from the most of these scenes.
I also like that you included a time jump over about 8 months, but I think it would have been better if you spent maybe 1 chapter about some special things that happened in that time.

Keep it up,
Funnyach
tinyRyan117 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
this was a really good chapter. I like how he sometimes has uncontrollable rage modes. the ending was nice to keep it up
ThatRandomGuy71 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
*stares at author, slackjawed* Wow... Just... AMAZING
you have gone from the guy who randomly posted a novice story to the guy who posted an extremely high quality... and for that, i now give u the title SHARKBAIT... WHOOOO HAAAAA HAAAAA
The Hidden Umbreon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
1. Yay, ch.2! Y FF no alert me v-v
2. Great job! I liked this chapter. you seem to be getting better at this writing stuff.
3. Remove the " End" in the last bit, or I'll cry. It ends too fast, and is a big cliff hanger. And if this is the last chapter of the book, I'll hunt you down, and slice your head off in your sleep. That way when you wake up from the pain, you can watch as I shove all four of your paws up your a$$. - '
ThatRandomGuy71 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
wow... its amazing how much uve improved...AND IN TWO CHAPTERS!
You have some serious potential which is why i have two things to tell you:
1. i challenge you to write a badass intro/preview for a warrior of light(refer to my stories if u dont understand) I am only offering this challenge to 9 authors that i deem worthy.
2. i am going to recommend ur story in my next chapter.
The Hidden Umbreon chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Hmmm... I actually like this, and where it's going. Except the beginning of it.. You know, caps are natural, but the studering was to much. Image me always posting l-l-l-l-l-l-like t-t-t-t-t-t-this. It's practically inhuman. Say it irl, with a little bit of studering, and write what you say.

Other then that, and the way how it seems the pikachu was the leader or something being too much, it's a nice story. If you were to redo that part, make it where they just roled into eachother, opening the 'vee. Then she opened the other pok├ęball. You can see where I'm going.

I didn't read it right, but you're not going to delete the first chapter, are you? o-o
TheFirstDubstepLovingUmbreon chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
This is better. WAY better.
ThatRandomGuy71 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
bravo sir, bravo...
please continue.
TheFirstDubstepLovingUmbreon chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Aww. Continue this.
Raram chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
continue essa historia logo.
Species Unknown chapter 1 . 5/24/2012