Reviews for No Romance Allowed
Childhood Enigma chapter 6 . 4/14
I've read you story from each chapter. Can you please update, soon? I'm very interested to see what happens next.
Omar chapter 6 . 3/8
that was really good
when is the next one coming out
omar123lh chapter 1 . 3/8
really liked it when id the next one coming out (chapter 7)
it good please finish this story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Great story! When will you update again?
Akira no Rinnengan chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
bingungnya minta ampunnnnn
Authou :salah lo masa masuk ke fic english, bajar dulu sono!
99to2020 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Well, I've just read this and it's awesome. Exactly 99% what I would expect Luffy and his nakama to react like and this story is very funny. Every time I read this I always had a picture in my mind every few words or so. This is like a movie, really, real good one (perverted). Considering I've watch all 668 episodes of One Piece at least 15 times for as long as there is One Piece online, particularly the episode when Luffy get blasted by Kuma and ended up in Amazon Lily all the way to The Return To Sabaody which features Hancock the most so I get the pictures of this story in my mind as a movies, and it's really good. I think you should update this story when it reaches 800th update in Manga (not Anime) right after Dressrosa or depends on you. But I really think you should be update this story in a few years to come as this story doesn't appear to be synched with current story line, but it's good anyway so I don't bother. Gonna bookmark this waiting for update.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Is it discontinue?
Too bad...
I'm already curious what's gonna happen next TBH

Good work :)
lucyheartfilialover360 chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
WOW its been 2 years sense you've last updated! i really am hoocked to this story OMG TWINS im soo happy i really would like an other chapter
PikachuSama chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
I need more stories to quench my thirst.
Admiral-Akainu chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
AMAZING I WANT A UPDATE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ENDING
Johanna chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Wow. What a great story. Please continue this. It can't end here. The story puts me in an emotional roller coaster. One moment, I'm laughing, the next moment I'm getting worried.
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
good job man
Common Name chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I'm in love with this! The characters react true to what I would expect if this storyline were to happen in the manga. The story is wonderful and I love how you incorporated side characters other than the Straw Hat crew! Fantastic! I'm looking forward to an update!
elriofinn96 chapter 6 . 8/27/2014