Reviews for No Romance Allowed
Please chapter 7 . 2/26
Please update this. Please! I’m reading this in the middle of the night crying because there’s no more chapters.
danibee05 chapter 1 . 2/11
Chapter 8 please!
James Jones chapter 7 . 1/9
Chapter 8
derek chapter 7 . 1/7
OH COMEON CHAPTER 8 IM HOOKED
brynamon chapter 7 . 1/3
Ahhhhhhh the sequel please ! I can not wait to see Luffy's réaction !
Lady Michiko chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Please update this one author
SirPinha chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
Please update more! This was so good! And damn you mingo, always fking things up!
stillewolfie chapter 7 . 12/2/2017
uh, hello author.

its been a while since your last update on this ff. it was amazing like usual. really, this is the best one piece fanfiction i ever read. i mean, it was LuHan. so yeah, this good afterall.

congrats with your new life. thank God you have twins that God ever trust in you. keep it up and hope your family will be happy. :')

still, beside that, i hope you really continue this fict until end. i found this fict when i was in my junior high, and now i was in university. :')

but i will wait. even if One Piece manga ended and this fict not still end, i will wait!
WAIT FOR THE REST OF MAY LAIIIIFFFFFF!

sign,
stillewolfie.
Priyank Rathod chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Hi Wind Scarlett, I have been fan of your work ever since I read your 1st chapter and finished reading Chapter 7 I think it's been a year now and still waiting for the new chapter. I know you're busy with family and kids. But just to let you know that will keep waiting for the new chapter I hope I can read it as soon as possible.
urisa chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
Is there any chance that you will someday come back and upload new chapter? Knowing it's been more that a year...
It's just such a waste to abandon such a good story... amd leaving such a cliffhanger...!
I hope you'd be back.
Cold stone chapter 7 . 6/11/2017
Please please please please please next chapter
ade854 II chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
author-san, when will you update this great fanfiction? hiksss I really want to know the next chapter is TwT..
AKBARALI34 chapter 7 . 5/15/2017
Come on yaaa
Update..
Fast. ..
bloody dragon fang chapter 7 . 3/9/2017
wow, discontinued when it was getting good
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2017