Reviews for No Romance Allowed
ade854 II chapter 7 . 7/16
akhirnyaa~...
Author-san, update juga :D .. gimana reaksi Luffy ya klo dengar tntg Boa dri pulau wanita :o .. kpn LuHan bakal ketemu Thor? TwT .. pengen banget cepet2 mereka ketemu .. oh ya, like, love this story and the pairing too . keep writing, Author-san fighting! (b*0*)b ...
dannyalvian68 chapter 6 . 7/10
authorny orang indo ternyata HAHAHAHAHA
sering2 update gannn critanya baguss
dannyalvian68 chapter 7 . 7/10
just read this story today and i love ittt
Update pleaseee
Thank you. I think you did wonderful continuation from wherr did you last stopped. Now i know you have twins to care of and thats pretty tough and I'm being selfish all the time but I'm also a great admirer of your writing so i wait patiently for your next chapter. Please i hope you understand my curiosity.
buklau597 chapter 7 . 7/2
this is very good i love this, i am kind of new here, and i'm glad ifound a good writer like you.
omar123lh chapter 7 . 6/30
cant wait for the next update
YokaiAngel chapter 7 . 6/26
Wow!~
Guest666-69 chapter 7 . 6/19
Sooo short! You're killing me! All this time and Luffy doesn't know yet?! So frustrating! DX
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN REALLY SOON! I REALLY WANT LUFFY & HANCOCK REUNITED!
contigoallday chapter 7 . 6/18
I'm so glad you updated this story. Great chapter as always.
Accasia Li chapter 7 . 6/14
Finally... yeayyyy!
welcome back :). i love LuHan and waiting for your update.
can't wait till Luffy meet boa and the twins .
Thank you for your latest chapter. But sincerely I was expecting more in this Chapter it's relatively short compared to others. Well never mind that. It was still very good. Please go ahead with chapter 8 Asap waiting eagerly.
darkchannel30 chapter 7 . 6/13
Finally another update. It was good I hope the next one will come out soon
The Red Abyss chapter 7 . 6/13
Well it was nice. I hope to see an update soon.
Chance Green G King chapter 7 . 6/13
I would say that it was a risky but yet smart move for Hancock to make considering the position she's in and considering her rough past with those freakin Celestail Assholes.
So over and all glad that you got to update his story and its alright if your late. Someone's and I quote shit happens so that's fine.

Also if you got the time I got my own one piece story and have a feeling that you'll like the Outcast and The Journey of Two Dragons
Amme92 chapter 7 . 6/13
Wow it's been a while. I can barely remember what happened last chapter