Reviews for Taking Chances
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 8 . 4/29
Damn why you gotta stop there?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
It's Sam and Dean crazy ass wench here big fan of this story ! And so happy to see you back ! Love this update I think Dèan should brave it and tell end everything how he had met her in the Future even though she is angry at the moment her and Dean have a spark between them ... So please please update again I can't wait for more
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Hooray for your return! So happy this story is back. I'm really glad that you realistically painted how someone would react to learning about the supernatural. Also Dean's suspicion about everything being too clean made me suspicious. Is something up with Cason that she's not telling anyone about? Great chapter and can't wait for more! :)
Evenlight chapter 8 . 4/27/2016
I 'm so glad you're back!
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
So glad you're updating again! I re read both this story and the 2014 one so I remember everything properly. This is seriously one of my favorite Dean/OC fics out there! You are a seriously talented writer. Can't wait to see what Cason will do when she finds out about the supernatural.
shara-frost chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
Please do update! This is one of the best Dean/OCs I've read and I'm absolutely in love. Hope you write more.
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS FANFIC SERIOUSLY! Cason is such a strong awesome woman - a perfect match for Dean. I love that Dean is so protective over her and since she was raped will be pregnant with Kendal? I miss her. I know it's been a long time since you updated this, but I just want to applaud you on your great writing. This is seriously one of the best Dean/OC's that I've read. Wish you would continue it, but I understand if you're too busy or loss your muse/interest writing this fic. I just wonder what relationships she would have with Sam, Bobby, and Cas. Hopefully all good! Again great writing!
Ryn of Magic chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Come on, you can't leave it at that!
KoNekoKoala chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
NOOOOOOOO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT . very good story hope to read more
dogisms chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Aw dammit it sucks that you stopped updating this story, especially at such a crucial moment. I bet Cason's wishing it were the drugs that made her see stuff.
morbidly-funny chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Wow oh so looking foward to more!
lilykep chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
I hope you plan in finishing this, because its very good.
It Belongs In A Museum chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Could you do me a huge favor and finish this story? I loved the previous installment and would love to see more development in the relationship between Dean and Cason.
Soul Meets Soul On Lover's Lip chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
I just had to tell you that I love this story. I had read the first one and I fell in love with your characters. Your a very talented writer...keep it up..:)
Ahkrina chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
God. It's really hard to find a well written and intresting story here on FanFiction but you did it! And pretty freaking amazingly!

I love this story and Cason is such a good character. Really real. Please update soon! Killing me here with all the waiting. :)