Reviews for Everybody Knows
LottaCharlene chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
omg, I just found your story again! it's so cute and adorable and I think you did a really good job writing the perspective of a six-year old! I'm sorry, I know I'm late with the review, but anyway :)
Kiraling chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
This story is AWESOMELY ADORABLE! :D I love the Ariadne/Robert subplot
SGreenD chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Okay, I usually don't like slash all that much, but seriously, that was just AWESOME! I was like grinning and doing "aw" and "so cute!" through the whole thing. Just amazing :) The best was Robert's story. Heehee, he said yes
The Carrot chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
This is literally, The Perfect Story.
AnimeSiren chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
This was such a cute collection of viewpoints! Thanks for writing!
It's Rayning chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
I really love the different points of views this fic has, and all the ways they found out. I enjoyed this immensely :)
Bethany Ruth chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Will this bonus come with a bonus? A bonus purely made up of Arthur giving Eames different names? Because that would be fantastic. Not that this isn't fantastic, it is. I like how it creates a sort of sequel, beautifully done. My favourite line: Eames simply had to kiss him... thoroughly.
Nobody297SRS chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Awww, thanks for the bonus! I hope you write that fic with Ariadne/Robert's wedding. That pairing is so underwritten. Come up with more stories, hee:)

It's about time I favorited this fic.
butterflybabe23 chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
YYYAAAYYY! THis is a really fantastic story I've enjoyed every chapter. This was great can't wait for what you write next!
Bethany chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Lovely! This was an adorable final chapter to a funny, sweet story! Can't wait for your epilogue epilogue, I'm sure it will also be fantastic (:
Paramore7 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Stupid billionaire, taking my ideas. XD That was lovely, by the way. The entire story was perfect, and I wish it wasn't over.
HellzCrusader chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
:D Fantastic!
HellzCrusader chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
it is true, writing from such a different perspective. i found that babysitting my niece has worked as a great inspiration when i've tried to do similar types of writing.

great story so far! i couldn't help but leave a review here XD
Bethany chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Gutted for Robert, he can't do anything right! I love Eames in this chapter: "I am going to kiss you." I could see it all so clearly in my mind, and that is the perfect line for Eames in that moment. Well done. I hope there'll be a follow-up chapter back at the wedding with some nice Arthur/Eames bits? Loved this chapter, well done ;D
Paramore7 chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
"Do you have any idea how long I've been trying to get Arthur to say yes?"

-long, awkward pause as my brain tries to catch up-