Reviews for Things Lost and Things Gained
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
"Let's go get your lover" I love that. I can totally imagine that stupid grin. That stupid goofy grin and I can imagine ianto grinning back like a child. I love your writing I love the detail. I love all the thought you must have put into this ...
TARDISgirl908 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This has got to be one of my favorie fanfic series yet.
keria1123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
its good but you should put all the immortal janto series together so its easier for readers
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
i thought that this was a rather entertaining chapter. ianto spending time with the doctor seems a little surreal and him helping donna... brilliant. :) looking forward to more.
chris.h.olds chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was a lovely story! (I've just started reading this series tonight.) You've come up with some nice fixes & I really enjoy your characterization of the Doctor! I feel that you got his speech pattern & behavior spot-on.

Thanks for your stories, I enjoy reading them!
chris.h.olds chapter 1 . 3/5/2012

Thanks for your stories, I enjoy reading them!
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
...I'm liking it so far. I'm worried I'll get hooked...and yet, I'll keep reading. ;P
sydg813 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
YES, IT WAS GOOD. NO, GOOD IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

Just one thing. Doctor/Donna? But she was the /one/ companion that /didn't/ fall for him. I get bringing her back to be there as a friend, but a lover? But anyway, I do like they way you write it. It sounds good when you write it :)
lucianolover chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Thank god Ianto's time with the doctor didn't last to long...story wise, even though it was 5 years...you didn't drag it out. I am so thankful for that.
Daisy chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
this one made me go all gooie inside for resons that I can't explane :D
Omamori chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I'm gonna end up forgetting to review, I know I am... these are just such absorbing stories - and I'm only on number 2!

Well, number 3, here I come!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Yay, that's right, go get your Jack! Lovely story! I'm going through all of the Immortal-Ianto-series now :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That is brilliant!

Kamai6 (still too lazy to sign in)
Lynette Jones-Harkness chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
grate story and taking about m.d i have a grate idea for a story but i cannot writh the story i have way to much do u work school but if you want the idea pm me you can add to it and is jack/ianto it also if AU were ianto did not die pm if u want the idea i was going to posted as a challenge sorry my spelling suck
BibliophileBoleyn chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is going down in my head as exactly what happened. I empathize with Russell T. Davies about how Ianto's death was important, etc., but this bring Ianto and Donna back. Definitely what should have happened. I can't wait to read the next part!