Reviews for Legend of the Labyrinth
Black Light Brightness chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
HAHA! i LOVE this story! it's GREAT! greek mythology is SO interesting! _ please continue this!
Regina lunaris chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
You were wonderful! B-E-A-utiful! I cant wait for more i really really really hope there will be more anyway good luck! Till Next Time...
Panda Blitz chapter 15 . 12/5/2009
Lol I love it! I love the last line

"..Keh" lol. Please update soon!
JMaxwell chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
This was good. I wish it was finished, but it seems like people just can't hold the line on a given "fandom" for more than a couple of years.
luckynumber3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
OMG I remember this was one of the first stories I read, but I was never able to find it again, so I'm really excited! And it's even better than I remembered.
evloner chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
great begining.
kitsune-koinu chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
XDXDgreat fic!your story's one of the best i've read!-
Lirael1 chapter 15 . 1/31/2007
such a cute story! i've really enjoyed reading it so far. i hope you're planning to continue writing it.
star chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
I really like this fic.

hope u update soon

Inuyashacrazyfan chapter 15 . 12/7/2006
hey, this story is great! i cant wait for the next chapter. usually i dont read incomplete stories cuz all the stories i have read that werent comeplete never got finished. but this story is well worth it.
Betty-Doxy chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I love your story!

And I would also love when you update a new chapter! It really interests me what is going to be the next Adventures of Inuyasha and Kagome! And if Kagome can finnaly go back to her country? And if she does, what happens to Inuyasha?

I read many Inuyasha Fanfics in my life, and I know when a Fanfiction is succesful and good!

And your work is just perfect!

Trust me!

And there are a lot of people who are waiting for you to conntinue, and so do I!

You have perfectliy taken the caracteres personality!

In some Fanfics the caracteres are doing things, there personality would never aloud! And the way you are writting and "catching" the personality, make this story so great!

Maybe you should more post, cause your loyal readers are getting angry!

*strange sounds in the back*

Ups! They heard me! O.o

To summarize: PLEASE! UPDATE A CHAPTER! WE WANT TO KNOW HOW IT WILL CONTINUE!

Thankx!

PS: I am really ashamed of my mistakes! I am German and my english isn't the best one! hahaha...
Mirazhe1 chapter 15 . 11/20/2006
It deeply sadens me to know that this will probably, in fact, be the ending chapter of this story.

I've retured to reread this story a grand total of 3 times so far over the years. The first, when it just ended at chapter 5. This was one of the very FIRST storys I read coming into I left this story shortly after to naive to know about something as intricut as favourites

The second time, remembering such a wonderful Inuyasha story (but unfortuneatly not a title), I came back to reread this story after a lot of research to find it. It was now teatering up around chapter 9 or so, and from the update date, it seemed it wouldn't be moving anymore. I loved it even more then the first time, and even then, a little more experianced, I deamed the story dead, and incomplete, thus not worthy to take its place in my favourites.

And now, many years later, I come back to reread this story, merely looking for a good read on a good night. I recall a beautifully written, well researched Inuyasha story and here I am again, reading your magnificence.

And even now, as I know this chapter is most likely the end, I realize it doesn't really matter. Because if it is in fact not completed, and easily tickled at the edge of my mind for a good 3 or 4 years, begging me to rereaded, then I think such a story deserves to be in every Inuyasha fan's favourites box. But I know in my box it will always be my first and most precious favourite.

I give you my thanks for creating such a wonderful story, even if you might not ever even reach wind of my compliments.

Mirazhe1
KemicallyUnbalanced chapter 15 . 10/11/2006
I've always loved ancient greece mythology but now it's mixed with Inuyasha and it's even better, I love this. It is so inspiring.
Sarcastic One chapter 15 . 9/19/2006
Hey, loved the chapter! review soon, this story is really cool. By the way, i've got a few ideas for later chapters, but if you dont want them, quit reading. anyway, how about sango comes in as a hero (aka god-beast slayer) sent by Naraku to kill inuyasha? And sesshy and naraku team up to kill their half-brother? if you don't like them, don't read e'm, but if you do, review me kay? hope you update soon!
mysterychild chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
Wow. This story is really good so far... I even toke my laptop to work just to continue reading it. . Keep up the good work, and please keep updating!