Reviews for Watch Her Fly
Taylor.Shae.Love chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
GAHHHH. Please. Please. Please updatee soon. I can't take the wait.
mzcullen58 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Oh my your stories are great can't wait to read more please
Bloody Hearts chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
please update soon!
lubella chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
thanks for this chapter
see you soon
raven1212 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Just found this and think it's great. Definitely not liking Alice or Rose but I usually don't. Looking forward to the next update and finding out more about Edward and Bella's past.
beachlovers chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I am so glad you are back and better yet posted to this story! Thanks!
muzaklover chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Great job.
HockeyChick10 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
What a way to come back! What a chapter! Holy moly!
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Ooh Edward. What did you do? Poor Bella. But she must've enjoyed something bc she didn't push him away. Right? :) can't wait to read more. Congrats on your bb. :)
kneon chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Wow Edward is definitely running away from something with Tanya and Maggie. I'm think he was going to marry one of them, there must have been some kind of accident. That's why he has closed himself off. I think Bella is also facing some demons in her past that she is trying run away from. This will be a good story to see them both break down those walls & start healing each other.
naive sweet girl chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I have just found your story and i cant wait to read more to understand edward's behaviour because he acted like an asshole towards bella by taking her only to fulfill his needs without thinker on her! I also want to know what happened to bella to make her want to Facebook all her fears before returning home and if bella and edward can evolve into a relationship. L
Please, update soon, flor
takada87 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Love it
bethian3 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I'm hooked! Thanks tor the story. Love it so far.
sujari6 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I think he's got a lot to find out about Bella.
debslmac chapter 3 . 8/1/2012