Reviews for Dragon High
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Nice job on this I loved it.
thethinker917 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I thought this was too adorable. I love your description of each character in a high school setting. I also like your Hawke character. She's strong and silent and who better to fall for then Fenris! Thanks for sharing, and being the first story I read signing up.
MidnightMemories4Eva chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I love it
aryiaicewolfe chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I like it so far especially how you placed the hanged man into the story very crafty (quite like varric)
However there are a few holes, the age of everyone and their grades in the school as well as the purpose of the school since you mentioned mages and warriors. (But that's just my observation not really that important)

Can't wait to read more
Chimikaru chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
No Sandal or Bodhan...i hope to hear about them soon.
DreamInMyHeart chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love it! I love how you could make the story sound like it happened :)

I 3 how Aveline can push Fenris around like that..LOL
tbroski46 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i like it. its really interesting. can't wait for an update.
Fancy Poison Ring chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I absolutely LOVED this! I loved how you really portrayed each character's personality in a way that relates to High School. It's very entertaining. I didn't notice very many things to improve upon; except, I noticed you reused a few words, like "Well then, I am the dwarf to help you, then!" Not sure if it was simply a mistake, but I thought I would point it out. And I feel as though the dialogue could be a little more, personal; in a sense. Otherwise, I loved it )
(And I'm glad someone else shares my love of Fenris)
KaiserOrc chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Really good so far, i look forward to reading more and seeing what Ohgren wll be like!
deactivated-user-88 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Hehe, awesome. Cool idea, love it how you used the characters and modernized it. Epic Story. May i take idea a little bit? :D Great Story! Love Anders and Fenris so much. Harii xx
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
hahaha Fenris and Anders
elementalwitch chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
A few grammatical things (you said critiques too) but I liked it a lot! You have come a long way baby! Keep it up!