Reviews for I'm Here
So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
cute
DAForever62442 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wonderful story :) I wish there were more like this out there, both when their younger and older.
Mokutonton chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love you for writing this.
Gravind Divine chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Nawww how cute! Good job!
WelcomeToTheTeaParty chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love it! Especially how PJ is so protective of his younger brother, their relationship is amazing and the story is great! Keep up the great work! :)

Paige xoxo
Michi41 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh, this is wonderful! :) Good Luck Charlie is one of my favorite shows, and I believe that this is definitely the best fanfic I've read on here for it. No kidding. :)

And like someone already said on here, you could change the rating to K. The scene is appropriate enough for that.

Loved both boys in this, and loved the story also. :)
Leon von Alte-Rose chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
WOW! This story is so beatiful...

Im in love with PJ, but at the moment id like to be his brother.

CONGRATULATIONS!
MissKitty23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Very nice.
BeachWriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Outstanding story! I truly enjoyed it. There are a few grammar errors that need a little work, as in the way you switch from present tense to past and back again, but overall a terrific story. I hope to read more of your work.
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was AWESOME!
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
You did a great job with the story! I love the brotherly bond between PJ and Gabe!

This can be put as K. What you called a somewhat graphic scene isn't even that graphic. :)

Fave
Charlotte chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love this!

You wrote it so beautifully, and you're right, there isn't enough brotherly fluff around here.

You did a great job :)