Reviews for Kurosaki Ichigo: Seireitei Gigolo
Alex0597 chapter 6 . 3/22
I have to ask... what was the line he wouldn't cross? I mean, he was already dominated by Hinamori, so it wasn't that. It just seems like a way to involve Ishida in the story.\

Still, funny as hell. Hope you update this again.
Blackseal84 chapter 6 . 2/10
This story is pure gold I loved every chapter just awesome
deltawaves chapter 6 . 2/8
What ever happened to this story?
PostLifeSyndrome chapter 1 . 1/27
I love you both.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
You're a horrible pair of perverts. There. I said it. Luckily for you guys, I am also a horrible pervert. ECCHI BANZAI!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Now I know why that crazy man of a warrior allows Yarichu to boss him around. ›:3
Voluptuous chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
You, kind sir, are a genius. You and your little band or perverts and fellow writers.
I would go to ANY length to hire ichigos services...
In that regard your doing an outstanding job of arousing women. Some of this is even beyond my wild, perverted imagination.
So please continue writing this, or I fear my love affair with this story will stay stagnant forever... My fantasies never fulfilled.
And thanks for taking the time to share your pervertedness with the rest of the world.
Firewall32 chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
This is a fic I've been following for a while. It sucks that it hasn't been updated for a year. Maybe the next chapter could include other females like Soi-fon. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Any more for chap.7?
Yami Aries chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
WELL SHIT
Ichigo i feel so sorry for you
vampirewill3 chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
keep it up its going good so pleas don't stop writing this story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Please update.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Interesting idea
wtf chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
what the hell bro. I've checked this and your other site and neither have the seventh chapter of this fanfic WHAT THE FUCK BRO AS A FELLOW AMERICAN GAVE SOME PATRIOTIC PRIDE AND hdd xvjdcn idk just update please we've all been waiting patiently, me and 500 other people
peacemaker51 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
yo you still running this thing if not could you say so