Reviews for We Blacks
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
"Don't act so horrified, darling, it's Black family tradition to be sure that the heirs are deflowered by their cousins."

Bwahahahahhahahahahaa
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
The first part was good, liked that everyone was together like a family!

And I liked the first Sirius/Bella but this one was scary, he got raped! Poor Sirius :(

But then I hope that he enjoyed it?

The part where Bella says that about family was so Black, I can see them practicing with family members lol

Nice job!

Much love!

C.G.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Dear Gamma:

Well, if that doesn't summarize everything that's wrong with the old pure-blood lines, I don't know what would. Good work.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Marora18 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
An original and disturbing idea. Loved it.
pen7sword chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is great...
La Pythie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow, that was sick and... I really enjoyed it.
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ah, but little did Bellatrix know that Sirius had quite a few girlfriends previously... and all "mudbloods" XD

It's sad to read about how they got along so well when they were little...
The-Slytherin-Durmstrang-Girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I told myself I would never, ever, read Blackcest. But I thought this was pretty good. It makes sense, too. Walburga and Orion are second cousins, after all.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Well that's not a story you see everyday lol. Nice job. And just for randomness, somehow Bellatrix and Sirius are first cousins AND third cousins. O.O
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I'm not a fan of incest, but I feel you did a great job with this. The story was comical, but serious at the same time. I enjoy your characterization of both Sirius and Bellatrix they remind me of how I write them. Great job! :D
VampHime chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love this.

I love how this actually has a plot too. :')
Lost In The Lies chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Well, it's definitely a lot different then I expected it, but that's always a good thing. I've got to say, I've never seen Sirius portrayed this way, and I like it. Placing him in a different way then his usual 'makes girls fall at his feet' portrayal. And Ballatrix, still with the 'Blacks's stick together' even after he's 'betrayed' them, something you wouldn't expect, but the way you did it...it all fit together and seemed to fall into place. Yes, I definitely liked it. Wow that was longer than I meant it to be...anyways, good job!

-Ley
bobhaslanded chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
it's cute, though a bit unrealistic, i don't think bellatrix would go anywhere near sirius, let alone have sex with him, but it's your world, your story, you could make them fall off bridges every five minutes and the wouldn't mind (they being the characters).
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
*Shudder*

I think that is a serious misuse of the romance/family genre.

But again, good writing somehow makes it forgivable. You are very talented indeed!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
YEARSH ARGHHHHHHH! Lol

I'm considering it personal progress that Blackcest disgusts me a lot more now than it did before but anyhow, this was funny, in a scary way... Nice job... Bella was frightening!