Reviews for What you see, is definitely what you don't get
patientlywaiting chapter 12 . 3/3
Don't worry it's cool. You know what they say, all good things are worth waiting for, and this is a story that is worth wsiting for. Until you post again, we'll be sitting on pins and needles, waiting to see what happens to Quinn, Hayden, Logan, and the rest of them.
Thanks for the story and hurry back soon, ok?
minkasaurus112 chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
i really think your fanfic was amazballs but i was disappointed that there was only 11 chapters. I also thought you could of made a filler for Haydan and Quinn's relationship more . I hope my advise helps your with your next chapter
Mia xx
SeddieChick98 chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
I loved it please update soon
minkasaurus112 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
oh yeah sorry that i didn't review the last chapter (i was too eager to read the next chapter i forgot)
.loved it
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Omg this story is solo good! I love it please please please update soon! Great job
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Amazing story! Need more
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
:-) :-) :-) Please please please update! Seriously! Amazing! I feel your GCSE blues my friend! Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Update soon it's may already
Jman4208 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Next week when you update can you upload 2 or 3 chapters like type out 2 or 3 new Pages then upload them one at a time if you wish and this rocks my socks man. More quogan dude!
F.A.Y.B.A.N chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
i love this story please continue
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
OMG WHERE ARE YOU. Sorry but I seriously need you to continue on with this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Please write more and update soon I need to know more
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Write more!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
I loved it its not bad at all please write more and update
intheknowgrl24-7 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
What wss that because-? So need to know!