Reviews for What you see, is definitely what you don't get
F.A.Y.B.A.N chapter 8 . 2/16
i love this story please continue
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
OMG WHERE ARE YOU. Sorry but I seriously need you to continue on with this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Please write more and update soon I need to know more
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Write more!
please
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
I loved it its not bad at all please write more and update
intheknowgrl24-7 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
What wss that because-? So need to know!
intheknowgrl24-7 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Nice on the backstory. I think that for the next chapter you should have a summary of what happened to Quinn. Cause you should totally continue to write this. Plus, we need more quogan! Im a total quogan shipper. Love your story, ive read it, twice! Oh, and i hope you have something good for Quinn's revenge on mark, he totally deserves whats coming to him. There should be like a bunch of little things and then this one big finally. Plus, quinn should get logan in on it too, so that he doesnt think she doesnt like him, but only trying to get revenge. Oh and it would be cute of everything if you end it like and the rest is history of prom. You know, the prom from the show, cause that was awesome when they said they loved each other. Or do your own version of their senior prom. Sorry if this is so long. I just really love zoey 101, and your story.
Star197 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Is it weird that I kinda want to see Logan beat chase up? I don't know why, but I think it'd be funny.

I can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Please update or I might die
Star197 chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
If I was Quinn I would only forgive Logan! And never talk to the girls!
emo-rocker101 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Embarrass the shit out of him Quinn :)
StolenHeartsxoxo chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I love this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Plz update soon! What Quinns revenge on mark? Poor Logan! Quinn Logan
Little angel158 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Hi I'm also new too great chapter
1D-Boo chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
you making another chapter or was this the last one?