Reviews for TFU3: Severance
Aleta Wolff chapter 42 . 4/15
Suas fics são as melhores. Elas dariam ótimos filmes. Por favor, continue escrevendo. Sou absolutamente fã de Starkiller!
Sandd chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
I've just replayed TFU 1 and 2, and now I'm re-reading your story to finish the trilogy. I'd really have a hard time playing a third game, as this has taken up that spot in my mind. Thank you. If I was an eccentric billionaire I'd wave money at Disney and EA to make this story into an epic 20-hour next-gen single player experience.
Zipitnow chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Great chapter. I picked up the Force unleashed I and II, but I haven't played them yet. I always wondered what happened next in the storyline after everyone left Kamino. (watched my friends play parts of the game).

Okay. did anyone ever wonder why Jedi and Sith actually have to "wave" their hands around in the air when they "use" the force? I mean seriously, nothing says "Hey! Look at me, I'm a Jedi" than that...or maybe the awful taste in fashion that all Jedi seem to share.

Anyhoo, love the story and the characters. Yay for the writer!

P.S. Did anyone else think that Boba and Leia would have been a good paring? Just saying! LOL
Guest chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
If I were Galen, I'd probably have flattened the room
TheLegend415 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Could you maybe change the cover art? Maybe use something more representative of TFU3.
the brown cow chapter 33 . 9/30/2013
Why do they call him starkiller? Starkiller is dead, the good clone is just galen marek.
Legionary Prime chapter 42 . 7/14/2013
Really nice. I hope to see this continue into the Original Trilogy. You dropped some hints regarding Obi-Wan in it
carrotycake chapter 42 . 5/23/2013
I think I probably left a fairly hysterical review on the previous chapter, but I'll give you a proper one this time...

I have honestly really, really enjoyed this! Genuinely, I would be happy if this was the official plot of TFU3, there was enough action and force-wielding to keep hardcore gamers satisfied, but there was also drama and romance and a proper story that would keep (anything but hardcore) gamers like me happy!
I really loved the scenes with Juno and Galen, especially near the beginning of the story when he watches her working from afar, it was a nice echo of the first time they met. The dark clone was craazy, I enjoyed that, too!

Anyway, I'd just like to say thanks for providing such an amazing story (novel?), it's an inspiration for all fanfiction authors out there, myself included! x
Lusitana chapter 42 . 5/23/2013
Finally, the epilogue!
I wondered so much if Juno and Galen would survive, and now I'm really happy that they will, specially Galen since he was the one in the worst condition. But it's a bittersweet chapter since it's the last one, I've been enjoying this story so much and it's sad to know that it's over.
On the other hand though there will be the one-shots and I'll be waiting for them eagerly. You rest now because you sure deserve it. ;)
Liisiko chapter 42 . 5/22/2013
As always I'm blown away by your writing and characterization. I really like that they weren't just abandoned in the end and Sia came looking for them. The short look at what Vader is up to was also interesting. I like how it's kept intentionally vague what he thinks of his failed project. Lucky for Galen and Juno he will soon have other things to think about.

It's great to see the conclusion to this story. In the absence of any official ending to Galen and Juno's story, I'm just going to pretend this is how things turned out for them in canon.

Long story short, I've had so much fun to watching this story develop. And I would love to see whatever you plan to follow up with. A little DLC is always fun :)
Wicked Insulin chapter 42 . 5/22/2013
I AM IN TEARS! I loved this story so much and now it's over, but it was a perfect ending!
ManLion chapter 42 . 5/22/2013
I really liked this story, and I can't wait for possible "dlc" one-shots. I have a suggestion for future fics. Could you write some Galen x Juno fluff, and (this is my personal request) some Galen and Juno with a kid or two?
searing light dragon chapter 42 . 5/22/2013
It's bittersweet to see this story end. Still glad Galen and Juno didn't die, seeing as I was worried you had killed him in the last chapter before the epilogue.

Now to wait for those one-shots...
DarkDevon13 chapter 42 . 5/22/2013
This was... shorter than expected, but still pretty nice, you're right though, I can't see Galen ever adapting to civilian life, Juno certainly, but not him.
Nice to know there's a 'DLC' type-thingy (I hope it's not an extended dark side like the video games were) Still, it was one of the best Force Unleashed fics I've ever read, it had heart, romance, darkness, obsession, betrayal, madness and who doesn't love an evil twin?

Keep up the good work 3
FlipHazards chapter 41 . 5/22/2013
I LOVE THIS. Finally someone who doesn't just regurgitate what happens in tfu and tfu2, I'm sick and tired of reading stories that pretty much tell the storyline of the game. Great story :D