Reviews for Simple Design
DANI TheBlackwaterHippie BLACK chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
sex addicts update!
suzmac33 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Damn girl, you write some good smut! I love GMAS, but it's niceto read how Jake & Leah got to that point. Love it!
brankel1 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
that they went camping & have fun.
EZeeBaby chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Wow your making me like Jake/leah a lot more then I should. I'm almost thinking "how the hell are they gonna break up? They're too freakig cute". Though I gotta admit everytime they mention sex I kept thinking of how Jacob and his preference of pubic hair. lol weird right?

I loved how Jacob stood up for Leah to her douche bag father. And I loved how they slowly started falling for each other. I can kinda see how they are evolving into the characters u have in GMAS. Luv it ( :
ReneeFF chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I really LOVE seeing how their relationship evolved into what it is today! I love how you could tell that Leah and Jake were slowly but surely falling in love, and I love how they promised to be friends always because that actually held up. I think it's safe to say that I loved everything! LOL.
likeadude chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I cannot tell you how much I squealed at the end when they realized they loved each other. Finally! Fantastic chapter!
abe chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
i really like this
Ali Z chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Meh they're better as friends and you are the first ever person to make me hate Harry so congrats for that... You should do a chapter where Jake meets Sam for the first time
Tashay789 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Awww I really liked how they got to the next was so them. They really are good friends. Can't wait for part three.

Update soon! ;D
WolfGirl1335 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I did not expect to like Jake and Leah so much, but I totally do ;)

I was pumping my fist in the air when Jake threatened Harry...I'm glad he stood up for Leah :)

I still love Nessie and Jake, but I am very happy Leah and Jake stayed friends just like they promised!
Crash Hale chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
i love the song you used, perfect. and omg love this chapter even more if possible, the end was perfect with how you wrote it. I like how confused he is with the feelings he's having, and how she's so tough but still girly. the trip was too sweet! this is like my favorite thing ever! thanks so much for writing. - irena
dkgors chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I loved it, they really are good for each other. Are you going to write this story to the point they decide it's not working and just want to be friends? I hope so, it's a really good story. Take care, Dixie
mojojojo152 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
oh yes loved this chapter cant wait for the next
likeadude chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I'm a Leah/Jacob worshiper so I haven't read your other story but I this one is spectacular! Just got home from vacation (with no internet!) and I'v been catching up on my fics, I almost didn't read this cause the main story is about Jacob and Ness, but I am so very glad that I was bored enough to read it anyway ( no offense)! This was fantastic and I'm still hot from that lemon. Please update this as soon as you can. I'm on my seat waiting for more.

one last side comment hah- I think you should consider writing more Leah and Jacob fics in the future! Your writing is fantastic!
ReneeFF chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Sis! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! It was so hot and I loved the banter between Leah and Jacob mostly because it is still very much relevant between the characters today. He WAS an asshole, and its like you painted the perfect picture because the beginning of Give Me A Sign now makes perfect sense. And Jack seemingly has always been a jerk-off hahaha. Fantastic job!