Reviews for EO Challenge: Sam's Best Friend
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow, Dean really made some witch unhappy! So not good. lol

Belly rubs. Not to worry, Sammy. I'll take care of those. :D

Nice one. :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wait on I thought that's a thing men do anyway, I'm sure I've seen 'em parked on the hard shoulder on the motorway doing that! Heehee

Bev x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
GAAAHAHaha. Aw, the images here are nearly too much to bear :-)) You know, I would've said that I don't really like a story with one of the guys being an animal, but you've tought me better. The line about the eating habits was great (but I guessed somewhat like that) - but the one about the belly rubbing **chuckle** – and then the peeing... Awesome!

xx Kate
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
LOL! There's a great little story engulfed in this drabble. Sam's being pretty even-keeled about the whole thing, except he's worried about the origin of Dean's belly rubbing desire (snicker).

I'm a little worried that Sam's not trying to un-spell Dean, tho.

But you can only cram so much into 100 words.

masondixon chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh no, poor Dean and poor Pala. Loved this :D
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh dearie me! Dean cocked his leg against his own sleek beauty, he is not going to forgive himself when Sam tells him. And you know Sam has to tell him, right? It's only brotherly to do so... :D
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I wonder how mad Dean is going to be when he's human again. He's probably going to be so pissed at Sam for not stopping him from doing all that stuff. And Sam will be so pissed that he had to rub Dean's stomach. But anyway, I love it.

Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
ROFL Oh, yeah, I do love the image you project here. The best part was Sam worrying about the belly rubs. lol Great stuff!
Lykaia chapter 1 . 7/10/2011