Reviews for The Benefit Of The Doubt
ZeroBen chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
This was really great. Song choices were spot-on. That song does fit Mitchell nicely, and Quinn's choice fits too. Not to mention, I think Dianna Agron would rock that song perfectly. How they end up back together was a nice idea.

It's really cool to see this pairing in another story. Awesome, I like it.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to more.
ZeroBen chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Asian Fusion. Gotta love it. Nice song choices, too. There's just something electric about Mike. He always brings it with each performance he gets, and this one was no different. Great work.

The egomaniac in me wants to think Quitchell is next, but I have a feeling it might not be.

Either way, I'll be reading.

Great work.
Gone Rampant chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Great chapter Sherbet, and thanls for picking my current favourite canon pairing that's active (Puckleberry/Faberry Rule The World!).

I'm thinking Mitchell/Quinn for this pairing, but I think I already said that at the last chapter of To The End Of The Earth, didn't I?

Anyways, great job.
ZeroBen chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Bonus points for using one of my favorite bands. Love them. I like this chapter, you definitely did good. And with having it be a group performance, that idea did good in switching it up a little. Good work as usual.

I'm guessing the OC and the character are Jack and Rachel.
Gone Rampant chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
You nailed Daniel perfectly! I loved the lion bit, and he did get an awesome part in am amazing song. I do prefer This Is War though.

Anyway, good job.
ZeroBen chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I wasn't expecting to see Michelle so soon. But, I'm glad I did, you wrote her great, and considering that song's from Bandslam, or at least this version of it, is awesome.

You had it all. Her quirky, clumsy, accident-proned character was spot on.

Makes me think I may have her join the New Directions in the future.

And, another surprise in the form of Matt. I like that song, too, so bonus points there. Very creative idea to bring him back.

For the battle... I don't know.
Gone Rampant chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
How about some 30 Seconds to Mars for the boys, and maybe Girls Aloud for the girls, maybe with Blaine/Jesse? I don't know, it's your fanfic.
ZeroBen chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Very good chapter. I'm liking Alex so far. You really got across how great it feels for him to be in New Directions.

Kurt's medley was awesome, and April's little parts were funny. The helium line, especially.

I'm trying to come up with a guess on the next two, but I can't.

Looking forward to it, though.
Gone Rampant chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Not bad. Did anyone help with the GaGa medley, or was that you alone? Either way, it rocked.

Out of curiosity, what PSA are you doing?
ZeroBen chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
My tragic lateness aside, as a fan of Finchel, I really liked this chapter. Everything tied together in a neat little bow, too.

A very complete one-shot esque chapter. I like how you stuck Shelby in, too. I've been wanting to see her incorporated into the real show ever since the season 1 finale.

Can't wait for the next part. My greedy and selfish side is hoping for Mitchell, but I'll be reading even if it isn't, haha.

Keep up the good work.