Reviews for The Benefit Of The Doubt
ZeroBen chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
This was really great. Song choices were spot-on. That song does fit Mitchell nicely, and Quinn's choice fits too. Not to mention, I think Dianna Agron would rock that song perfectly. How they end up back together was a nice idea.

It's really cool to see this pairing in another story. Awesome, I like it.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to more.
Soulless Warlock chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
It's funny, before ZeroBen made the change in Mitchell's actor, I thought the character as sort of Peter Parker. So, his choice of song was an awesome one!

And Quinn's choice was pretty good one too. I can actually imagine her performing it. She's got a sort of LeAnn Rimes thing going on.

Also, I'm glad to see that, at least, they're drama-free. It must be something about that school.

All and all, a pretty good chapter. I can't wait to see what the adults have cooked up.

ZeroBen chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Asian Fusion. Gotta love it. Nice song choices, too. There's just something electric about Mike. He always brings it with each performance he gets, and this one was no different. Great work.

The egomaniac in me wants to think Quitchell is next, but I have a feeling it might not be.

Either way, I'll be reading.

Great work.
Soulless Warlock chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
I can only imagine that Mike was pretty jealous of watching Puck and Tina perform together.

"The Asian Community is very tight." Why does that sound like something they'd say on the show? It made me giggle. And I'm kind of imagining Jack cringing when April does the lasso twirl as it was kind of...suggestive...when you think about it.

This was a good chapter. It seems like a lot of the couples are having their problems in this story, so I can't help but wonder what'll go down for the characters and couples in the next chapters.

Can't wait to read more.

Gone Rampant chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Great chapter Sherbet, and thanls for picking my current favourite canon pairing that's active (Puckleberry/Faberry Rule The World!).

I'm thinking Mitchell/Quinn for this pairing, but I think I already said that at the last chapter of To The End Of The Earth, didn't I?

Anyways, great job.
ZeroBen chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Bonus points for using one of my favorite bands. Love them. I like this chapter, you definitely did good. And with having it be a group performance, that idea did good in switching it up a little. Good work as usual.

I'm guessing the OC and the character are Jack and Rachel.
Gone Rampant chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
You nailed Daniel perfectly! I loved the lion bit, and he did get an awesome part in am amazing song. I do prefer This Is War though.

Anyway, good job.
Soulless Warlock chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
That was an awesome chapter. I actually listened to Kings and Queens, not a bad song. In fact, it's a pretty awesome song. And Jesse making a return was cool too.

And leave it to Daniel to have a lion in his house. Funniest part of the chapter.

Now, I can't wait to see what the girls and Kurt have up their sleeves.

ZeroBen chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I wasn't expecting to see Michelle so soon. But, I'm glad I did, you wrote her great, and considering that song's from Bandslam, or at least this version of it, is awesome.

You had it all. Her quirky, clumsy, accident-proned character was spot on.

Makes me think I may have her join the New Directions in the future.

And, another surprise in the form of Matt. I like that song, too, so bonus points there. Very creative idea to bring him back.

For the battle... I don't know.
Soulless Warlock chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Matt was a surprise to say the least, but a welcome one. And I love the song choice for both of them, but Michelle's really stood out. She's stuck in that flux state of being in love with someone while they're in love with someone else...why does that sound so familair?

As for the Battle of the Sexes...I'm thinking...EPIC Queen-Off (Kurt would win...ha, ha, ha) with the girls1 doing Killer Queen and the guys doing Princes of the Universe...or Hammer to Fall...either way, it would be awesome. And the couple, hmm, who could they be?

And the one-shot, I can't wait to read. I have a feeling it's gonna involve Santana.

Gone Rampant chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
How about some 30 Seconds to Mars for the boys, and maybe Girls Aloud for the girls, maybe with Blaine/Jesse? I don't know, it's your fanfic.
ZeroBen chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Very good chapter. I'm liking Alex so far. You really got across how great it feels for him to be in New Directions.

Kurt's medley was awesome, and April's little parts were funny. The helium line, especially.

I'm trying to come up with a guess on the next two, but I can't.

Looking forward to it, though.
Soulless Warlock chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
No need to apologize. It actually had perfect timing. Happy birthday to me there's an update.

I liked the whole dynamic that you've set up between Alex and Kurt. Alex has got to learn to let down that wall...kind of reminds me of Jack in a way.

Still, good choices on the songs, but I'm now pondering the performers of the next chapter. Who could they be? Bryan Ryan and Sue Sylvester maybe. I don't know.

Gone Rampant chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Not bad. Did anyone help with the GaGa medley, or was that you alone? Either way, it rocked.

Out of curiosity, what PSA are you doing?
ZeroBen chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
My tragic lateness aside, as a fan of Finchel, I really liked this chapter. Everything tied together in a neat little bow, too.

A very complete one-shot esque chapter. I like how you stuck Shelby in, too. I've been wanting to see her incorporated into the real show ever since the season 1 finale.

Can't wait for the next part. My greedy and selfish side is hoping for Mitchell, but I'll be reading even if it isn't, haha.

Keep up the good work.