Reviews for Dear Molly
0Her.Highness0 chapter 21 . 7/9/2015
I LOVED every bit of it... My heart feels lighter after this amazing ending but I'm sure I'll crave for more after a while.

Thank you very much from the heart for your great effort. Good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Instead of titling these "Letter #", it would be a little better to use what's in the parenthesis behind Yours as chapter titles. So this would be "Whether You Know It or Not"
Guest chapter 21 . 6/3/2015
This is just a hindsight review because I can't remember the chapter. The funny thing I realized about his dream girl list is that it essentially describes the daughter he would have had with Selena. Dark purple hair? Check. Name starts with an L like him? Lucy. Pretty? I think so, and he'd definitely share that opinion. It's his precious child after all. The other two have leeway for whether or not they could be true. She might find her dad hilarious because he's such a major goodball. And love or hatred of animals was never really brought up. A parallel universe oneshot where he found that same slip of paper sometime after Lucy is born because he married Selena would be positively adorable. At first I was thinking maybe he had crushes on the tailoring sister way back when because one starts with an L and the other has purple hair. Plus it's been mentioned that Candace raises silk worms. There must be something wrong with me that this caught my attention above all else. I had been scrolling through the rival children's profiles when it occurred to me. There are no universal gifts, though they all like/love strawberry milk or cherry pie except for Heath. None of his preferred gifts are really normal for a child his age except the chocolate banana. I can just imagine a little school party where he brings his own snacks because the only treat he has any interest in isn't very popular. Maybe he'd even share with Lucy because she inherited her fathers love of the food.
jociehmlover13 chapter 21 . 11/26/2014
Oh my goodness. This story made my heart flutter! Wow...you are an amazing writer!
Mellowth chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
Okay, I have read the whole story in less than a day and it's SPECTACULAR! I love how you write and how yo make Luke describe Molly. You have really made me feel the love between the two of them. Really, congratulations! Hope one day my fanfic will make people feel the way I've felt reading yours.
Mellowth chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Ohhh! I love strawberries, and I love Luke! I like this type of fanfiction, so I think I will go on reading, good job!
breeeezy123 chapter 21 . 11/27/2013
Awww! What a sweet way to end such a sweet story. I'm not even a Luke fan, but the overall concept of this story was so unique, I just had to read! Every character, especially Luke, was perfectly in character. Great fic. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
That was one of the most beautiful endings I've ever read. I actually cried in the last chapter. Beautiful story, congratulations.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
By the way, love the picture with Luke hugging the girl (Molly?)! It goes with the story perfectly, and reminds me of the ending in "Whisper of the Heart".
Guest chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
Wow. I really have to thank your friend, blue eyed cow, for recommending you! Without her, I wouldn't have read this awesome story!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
What a beautiful, sweet ending! I think any hopeless romantic (such as myself) would love these! I love that it ended with a letter to Luke. It came to a perfect full circle!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
My new "perfect guy" expectations has increased substantially. Now where to find my own Luke?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
No, I don't mind the extra length. Actually, I prefer it! The more the merrier!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Okay, really cute! Perfect for a quick, cute, light read!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Love the ending parts! (I know that there is probably a proper term for the "Yours, (...) Luke" parts but I can't remember it.