Reviews for A Hero and his Yaoi
MORRRRRRREEEEE THIS IS SO BLOODY ADORABLE AND I WANT MOREEEEEEE
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
*laughter from Australia*
Here, we call Amrican football rugby, english football soccer, and AFL is football.
So yeah
It's confusing when someone writes football.
But please update! this story is so cool! The humour isnt cringy either
Lalyzardgmail chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
I hope u finish this story is so good plus there are not many AmeriPan fan fic I can find that are I was hoping u could finish please f.
KikuKicksAss chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
I love this fanfiction so much!
kiku-honda12 chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
I love this Please keep adding!
Inazuma11Freak chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
This is amazing. :D Sad to see it's been sorta neglected. Could you possibly consider continuing it? You know, if it weren't a hassle.

Just, one small note. Just one. No harm.

"... CAN'T EAT THIS ONE!"
I'm sorry, Alfie. Were you implying you've eaten other impossibly adorable guys before spotting Keeks? ._.

AHH! Shy Kiku is has arrived! Shy, fragile, adorable, delicate, gentle... (sorry, I got caught up) Kiku needs more attention in fandom! Generally, Kiku needs the spotlight! And AmeriPan too! Definitely anything linked to Japan needs more love. n_n
the-emo-uke-boy chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
i love it
Otaku is an Understatement chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
You could put Futbol instead of Football because Futbol means Soccer.
hetaliahetaoni chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
soccer was originally from somewhere in italy, spain or south america... wasn't it ._. i think it's cuz america came up with it's own game they called football then australia made it's own!:D
Xiina chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I'm honestly an Asakiku fan and wanted to try out Ameripan, and started off with this. I loved it~ I now think I'll go for Ameripan if it's anything similar to this. Plus, I still like Gakuen Hetalia because it's cute. Update quickly soon please~ :)
XxGabbyGirlxX chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I read that this was Ameripan, and I was like "...dude, I'm going to love this."

I start reading, and I love it already. Oh Alfred. You so funneh.

I see the My Immortal ref... and I have decided that I love you forever, author. :D Ameripan, well-written stuff, /and/ a My Immortal ref...? You are awesome. C:
Hana1654 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Too cute!
Rachpop chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
because we like being different. :)

This is the first yaoi related thing i've read... congrats. NOW TO STEAL MY IRISH FRIENDS YAOI!
Kohaku Megumi chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Cuuuuute x) I like Alfred's overview of the day. Basically everything's boring without Kiku or food. xD

I saw no grammar errors.

Update soon
Lydiacatfish chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Yeah, you're doing okay on the Japanese, but it is spelled "konnichiwa" when you transfer it over from the hiragana. It can mean a general hello, or "good afternoon", where "ohayo (gozaimasu added to that to be polite)" is good morning, and "konbanwa" is good evening/night. And "goodnight" for when you're going to sleep is "oyasumi nasai", I think.

Oh god, now I feel like a weeaboo...I can't help it, I've been taking Japanese for over a year now...oh well.

That was short.