Reviews for Worth the Wait
I like your story.
Dark Cat Food Lover chapter 3 . 2/18
Please update soon XD
wolf-shadow666 chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
i like your story, plus continue it (there aren't many next stories out for Ironhide, and i'm getting bored of rereading the others.)

the plot has potenial to become a great story, so please don't toss it away.

can't wait for the next update

W.S.
Ryle Culler chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Love your story and I can't wait to read more!
Dawn Racer chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Hey I really like this story you did a good job so far.
Medic.Bot chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
So far, this has an interesting plot. The whole, adopted at 18 is very unbelievable, but it's a fanfic so I won't pick at it. I can't wait for the next update, and don't worry about The Fox Familiar, whoever they are, they've been going around trashing every bot/OC fic, so I wouldn't take anything they say to heart. Keep up the great work and I hope to read more soon!
LunarisPhoenix chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Hi ya just wanted to say that your story is awesome and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully she can meet the other Autobots soon. Anyways good job so far on the story and keep up the good work :).
Iduun chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
The story is pretty cool ;) Update soon. :D
Seagle87 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Wow this story is freakin awesome ! Love it ! can't wait for the next chapter )
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This isn't realistic. When you're 18...you're an adult. No one needs to take care of you...? This isn't...

Plus, what is what the weeaboo name? Is everyone so obsessed with the freakin' Japanese or what?

This story is boring, unrealistic, and downright stupid. Your weeaboo, who's 18, doesn't need to be taken care of. I'm just about to slap her and say: "Get a job".
Lightan117 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Totally love this story! I can't wait for the next one!