Reviews for Slow and Steady
sofknowseverything chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Awesome and cute! I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
You should definitely make this longer. Like way longer it's really good.
falloutmoose chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
As a lover of Misha's hipbones, this story pleases me. Awesome job. x
Trisha chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hey Chris...ok you know I HATE destiel... BUT..you write beautifully... I really really loved your style and the simple language, very romantic too.. :) So..a 5/5 :)
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
No offense, but, it was kinda weak. Where's the passion? The pure raw erotisism? Ur just telling us the motions. But, it got me hard anyways so that's good. XD! Lol. But, try to make it like the reader is actually there. U rated this M so dont he afraid to et really down and dirty. Like moaning, groping, name calling, tingling up the spine. But gay sex is pretty hard to imagine for a girl. Which by the way, r u a girl? It doesn't matter XD! If u want a sample of what I'm talking about, check my story, "Animal." it's a wrestling fic so the people in the story are real. XD!

Oh I almost forgot, I read ur little 90210 story. I know exactly how Teddy feels. It's tough coming out ofthe closet and the guy u hav feelings for hurts u. I absolutely loved it! :-)

-TheYoungXD
lilitha is lazy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I was going to b a bad ff . net member and not review cuz I'm in a grumpy mood, but this story is too good for me to do that. Sooooo hot, without even having any actual sex. Good job!
chorus chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
(wiping sweat from forehead)

O-M-*-G!

AWESOME!

:) :) :) :) :)
angelinadirtytrenchcoat chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
D'awwwwwww! Cute, yet smutty at the same time. xD