Reviews for The Art of Relationships
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Sweet. Lovely. I love it. Why did I just find this story today?! o.o
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Polar opposites. I love the humor in this.
HiddenCamellia chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ok..I cannot believe I had not reviewed this because I have read it about 15 times. You are a very good writer. Keep up the good work! :D

I love NejiTen and this was so adorable! My favorite: ".. sounds of Tenten's sleeping bag being dragged next to Neji's, minutes of whispered conversation, and the murmuring of an "I love you," ..."
aww and of course her reason to attack Neji with senbon.

Oh, what I would give to see this couple canon!

And Shikamaru! Oh that boy! :) -"... Hell, the fact that it was in the same conversation alone was amazing. He could feel his mouth drop as Neji continued to whisper reassuring things..." - haha!
LEFTFORGOOD chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
...I've probably read this fifty stinking times and I STILL haven't reviewed?! Goodness gracious! DX This is freaking adorable and I can totally see this happening. Yet it is heart-wrenching after reading cursed chapter 614! *cries a river* So sad! Dang it, now I'm really going to go cry...

.keep writing.
TheResistance5 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow, I must say this: Neji saying honey or darling to Tenten now that's new, but I still like it :) The other lines made LOL almost goin' ROFL my opinion anyway... You know I'm not much of a critic, but since you said please review, so I ah reviewed. :)
Naoko Matatabi chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was really cute. I liked how it was from Shikmaru's POV and his you portrayed Tenten's personality.
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
A whipped Neji, so cute! :) And yes Shika, do call Temari.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
hehe very out of character but a wipped Neji sure is funny
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Yay! A fic with Tenten, Neji and Shikamaru ... *happy sigh* ... Those three would have to be my top 3 favourite characters. :) They're such sweeties in their own different way.

I love Tenten's manic obsession over sharp pointy things. My favourite part would have to be ... "Last week she grabbed a scythe straight from a prisoner's back, whirled it around claiming it had good dexterity, and at the sound of your approach she proceeded to grab some senbon, laced with poison I might add, chuck them at you with the precision of an assassin, and the only explanation she could offer afterwards, while she was cleaning out your poison-laced wounds, was that she needed a head start when she ran from you." Gotta love Neji's patience. :)
terracotta29 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Aw Tenten and Neji are so adorably crazy together :D
glitterings chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
how cute :]

& yes, neji / tenten are supposed to be with each other :D
Strayedwolf94 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
What episode was the banana fan?
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
AWW! My gosh, the first time when Neji said "Tenten, honey" I had to read that line over like five times. _

SO FREAKING ADORABLE!

Keep writing!

~M.I.
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
lol, how cute and sweet! I do love your idea of how Tenten would make a hobby out of taking enemy weapons... it just seems like like her to do so... lol great job with this!

:D