Reviews for I'll Tell Them My Religion Is You
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Crying so hard, I may literally never get off the floor.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is amazing but - WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO BLAINE?
strangersinthebegining chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
WOW. This is beautifully written, congrats on the angst
Brilliantim chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
My heaaaaaart oh god. Kurt my baby, don't cry. I can hold you forever :o

Seriously good though, you're very good with the angst as well let me tell you (well duh, just cried my eyes out when I read All Shook Up). You're SUCH an amazing writer. I'm in awe of you!
beedivine chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh wow. This is incredibly well written and all the descriptions are perfect. This is so sad though. But one thing this left me wondering is did Kurt and Blaine break up or did Blaine die? Because I almost got the impression from this that Blaine really is gone forever.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh, yes, you CAN do angst. It is so good, it makes me wanna forget I even have angst stories, because they are nothing compared to this. This was so heart-squeezingly tragic (yes that is a word, from now on), after finishing it, I just sat here and stared at the screen, my brain exploding from all the no.

It was really beautiful in a please-kill-me-but-let-Klaine-happen way, thank you for writing it. I wouldn't mind reading more angst by you, because you kill it (oh f**k I so didn't mean to write that...), but fluff would work just as well, too.

Now Imma go and reread something happy you have written, to replenish my happy. Thank you for the story!
JuliaBell chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Beautiful! You should write more of this...or at least gimme a sequel.
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh my god. I just...oh my god, it's so good.
jfioensiof chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh god this was depressing! But I love the repitition of the disillusionment and the inhibitions line I think that was really clever, and sure as hell was it angsty :P

More oneshots on the way by any chance?

xx