Reviews for The Assignment
witchfingers chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
oh, you write them all so in-character...! 3
someone's going to find that photograph in stefan's pocket, and then he'll have a bit of explaining to do...
and please, stefan, do this right this time. Talk to someone. Get help. Don't die :S

Eager to read more of your wonderfulness! :D
witchfingers chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
ohhhh
it was so nice of you...! I feel so special, I LOVE this story! 3
and the progression... oh oh I must read more :D
Vemla chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I really like how the story is developing! This was the best chapter so far;)
Vemla chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Love this story!:) I hope you'll write more, as soon as you get time of course;) You should know that at least I appreciate your writing very much.
witchfingers chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
:O

great!

'm really curious to see if the events turn out similar to those dreadful ones we know so well.

I'm also dying to know when he and linda will meet/talk again!

Read you soon! (hopefully, ;) )
witchfingers chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Oh, goodness...!

Think it through, Stefan...! Don't do anything sillyyy

I like this Ahlqvist fellow :D But I don't like Pilqvist :( I think he's onto something...

Someone should just... pay Stefan a month of good sunny vacations in Spain or something.

I hope to read you soon! I'm super hooked onto this story D
witchfingers chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
""I thought you were supposed to have been sent up there to get away from the stress. Will you call me if you need to talk?""
Oh, Kurt, not even you can meddle with destiny THAT much...!

I'm liking it a lot, these new characters you're introducing, and the places.

I hope he catches Lars
witchfingers chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
"Wherever you looked these days somebody was trafficking something"
Haha, so true :P

I wonder what lead Stefan's onto :O

And Linda would totally miss him, though I wonder if she'd admit it. She's a tough character to figure out! I like how you write her, though.

Also liked the bit about the family man house plants, haha
witchfingers chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awesome!

After watching 'the secret' a lot changes for someone who likes Wallander (always talking about the swedish version, I couldn't stomach the british one :P)
I had the luck of watching first the second season, because I would have probably not watched it if I'd seen the first one first. Because that ending was just so... crude. I don't know.
Not fair.
I guess it's just awful to be reminded in fiction that things in real life sometimes just don't work out :/

It's made me very happy to find this story, because
a) it's just what I needed, I guess
b) it's so very well written.

So I'll hop onto next chapter and see what's in store for Stefan :)
Felicia chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I can not wait until the next chapter :D Please update soon
Vendela chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
It was really good! Please write more;)