Reviews for Songs of our Life
realjena chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
Excellent story with a Perfect ending. Beautiful!
realjena chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
My birthday is dec 31st too! ! Great chapter and story! Much love!
realjena chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
I'll leave you mad love! Great chapter!
realjena chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
As much as I would have liked Eric to kick Bill's ass wrote, it's good he showed restraint. Great chapter!
realjena chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Love this so far! Can't wait for them to get their shit together!
realjena chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I actually think this is the story of yours I'd read before, but just to be sure I'm gonna read it again. Loving it so far!
Tiggy318 chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
Terrific story!
isabellamae chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
OMG I didn't realize that you finished this. I was looking through my list of favs and happened to notice the words complete. it ended so well yes lemons are nice but this story was more about the emotion and their words than their bodies. I love the way you end it maybe a epi ? :)
Gyllene chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
I just found your stories yesterday and I have read them except for Eternal Nights. I will be reading it next. I love your stories and your writing! I hope you continue to keep writing such wonderful things!
ShellCat chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
Wonderful story. I enjoyed every moment of it.
notimefortime chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
I have PCOS too. I started to lose the hair on my head when I was 19 and began steadily gaining weight as well. I went to so many doctors, only for most of them to brush me off when my blood tests came back 'normal'. I even had one doctor tell me it was all in my head and put me on anti-depressants. After I was diagnosed (finally!) I was put on a BC pill to regulate my cycle. I wasn't planning on having children so it was the best course of action for me. I actually conceived while on the pill (my BF was also wearing a condom!- my son really wanted to come into the world, I guess!) But after my son I have never been able to conceive again. Now I am in my late 30's and it looks like I am already starting menopause. It's tough to love with. I'm glad that you are writing about your own experience. Hang in there. :)
ericslover chapter 23 . 3/16/2012
Omg I love this story. Please continue with it.
Northwoman chapter 23 . 12/21/2011
So I waited a bit to do the official review. This is such a great story. I was happy when I could help and when I wasn't I would run to read the updates when they became available. The emotional aspects of their relationship are so good, so strong. I'm happy they got the pregnancy they wanted. Very nice job with the wedding! I loved Eric's toast and that he missed all the words other than I do, and kissed her before being told to do it. If the epilogue has the wedding night and/or honeymoon, that would be dandy!

(I hope the new job is going great and your holidays are wonderful!)
sluggysmom chapter 23 . 12/21/2011
Awwww! That was perfect! :)
orchocolatecovrd chapter 23 . 12/20/2011