Reviews for Muzzled
Ahhh this is awesome :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Type your review here...
Sheitan chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Cry! Why do you write so well?
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I think it makes perfect sense that Zoro would have abnormally strong jaw muscles. It's a brilliant story, well-crafted and true to their characters. I love how Zoro was simultaneously badass and yet still willing to accept help from his crewmates, instead of the lone-wolf persona some people like to give him. I also love how you had Sanji immediately burst into laughter, and Usopp's narration throughout was also perfect. All in all, a great story.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
does it say something that I was cheering in obstinate glee during both biting episodes and now plan to kill Sanji
MarvelousWonders chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
A muzzled Zoro is awesome, even though I think that it would be much to laugh about.
Vampchick2010 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
lol zoro is deadly swords or no swords. loved it.
sdf chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I liked it! It was such a cute little nakama fic, great job!
Teegra123 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
OH GOD...
I...I THINK I ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHTER!
I REALLY WANT TO SEE ZORO BITE SOME MARINES...AND GET MUZZLED XD
almost raining chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
;)
Kasumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh... loved this, i have actually asked myself how can he do that too, i even try to hold a katana like that once and... well lets just say i shall not do it again, this fic was really entertaining *w*
Little Gumnut chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Haha I quite liked this. Zoo's jaw strength is something I've always questioned and it was great to see a demonstration of it in true protective Zoro style.
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Great hilarious story :)
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This could definitely happen. Definitely. In fact it should happen. Next filler episode, I wanna see this.
I'm a little disappointed that Nami displayed no lock-picking skills. She's got to have them, right? She's a thief and all.
Anyway, this was fun, and I enjoyed it.
And on an unrelated note, have you read any of akurosa's fanfiction? Your writing styles are very different, but you seem to agree on the kind of relationships that exist among the crew, so you'd probably really enjoy her stories.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is a great fic! Love it, I simply love it.