Reviews for Muzzled
Kagamine Miharu chapter 1 . 7/5
holy shit, did that really just happen? xD pfftth
I wouldn't be surprised now if Zoro started biting, and moreover, 'munching' his future enemies xD
thanks for the warning! *lol* :'D
c2t2 chapter 1 . 7/5
Your Zoro is awesome! And everyone's characterization was so perfect I felt like I was watching an episode of the show.
Sayuri chapter 1 . 6/15
This was one wonderfully hilarious fic ! your choice of words was perfect. I loved it !
Wordlet chapter 1 . 5/25
Hahaha poor Zoro, if he's leading it will take them a while to get it off won't it? Nice strange situation, I like it, and it makes sense, a Zoro-esque kind of thing to do:) You have such a good sense of their character
Ahhh this is awesome :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Type your review here...
Sheitan chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Cry! Why do you write so well?
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I think it makes perfect sense that Zoro would have abnormally strong jaw muscles. It's a brilliant story, well-crafted and true to their characters. I love how Zoro was simultaneously badass and yet still willing to accept help from his crewmates, instead of the lone-wolf persona some people like to give him. I also love how you had Sanji immediately burst into laughter, and Usopp's narration throughout was also perfect. All in all, a great story.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
does it say something that I was cheering in obstinate glee during both biting episodes and now plan to kill Sanji
MarvelousWonders chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
A muzzled Zoro is awesome, even though I think that it would be much to laugh about.
Vampchick2010 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
lol zoro is deadly swords or no swords. loved it.
sdf chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I liked it! It was such a cute little nakama fic, great job!
Teegra123 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
OH GOD...
I...I THINK I ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHTER!
I REALLY WANT TO SEE ZORO BITE SOME MARINES...AND GET MUZZLED XD
almost raining chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
;)
Kasumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh... loved this, i have actually asked myself how can he do that too, i even try to hold a katana like that once and... well lets just say i shall not do it again, this fic was really entertaining *w*