Reviews for Muzzled
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 4/26
That was great!
Donni chapter 1 . 3/9
This has always been one of my absolute favorite One Piece fics, ever since the first time I read it!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 2/28
This is hilarious and awesome! Zoro's a biter XD
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/4
very good,
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 1/29
This is hilarious and entirely too fitting for Zoro.
fan-atic chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Zoro biting. Zoro biting marines. Zoro biting marines and breaking their arms using his pure, insane, beastly strength. Zoro with a mouthful of blood and red teeth.

Perfection.
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Cool oneshot. Never would have thought of something like this. Poor Zoro. You should write a second chapter of this in his point of view. Itd be cool.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Come to think of it, Zoro probably would have impressive jaw strength. Headcanon accepted.
(This means he can bite people to death.)
Twilight Dusk chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Zoro has puppy ears now. Puppy ears! And now I must speculate on the animal forms of the others. Luffy is a chimp. Nami is a cat. Sanji is a Secretary Bird. Usopp...maybe a chameleon? Robin is a python. Chopper is a reindeer (that was easy). Franky is a bizarre mash-up of a hermit crab and a bower bird. Brook is an aye-aye or an opossom or maybe a swift.
Kagamine Miharu chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
holy shit, did that really just happen? xD pfftth
I wouldn't be surprised now if Zoro started biting, and moreover, 'munching' his future enemies xD
thanks for the warning! *lol* :'D
c2t2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Your Zoro is awesome! And everyone's characterization was so perfect I felt like I was watching an episode of the show.
Sayuri chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This was one wonderfully hilarious fic ! your choice of words was perfect. I loved it !
Wordlet chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Hahaha poor Zoro, if he's leading it will take them a while to get it off won't it? Nice strange situation, I like it, and it makes sense, a Zoro-esque kind of thing to do:) You have such a good sense of their character
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015