Reviews for Muzzled
fan-atic chapter 1 . 7/27
Zoro biting. Zoro biting marines. Zoro biting marines and breaking their arms using his pure, insane, beastly strength. Zoro with a mouthful of blood and red teeth.

Perfection.
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 1 . 6/21
Cool oneshot. Never would have thought of something like this. Poor Zoro. You should write a second chapter of this in his point of view. Itd be cool.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/8
Come to think of it, Zoro probably would have impressive jaw strength. Headcanon accepted.
(This means he can bite people to death.)
Twilight Dusk chapter 1 . 3/30
Zoro has puppy ears now. Puppy ears! And now I must speculate on the animal forms of the others. Luffy is a chimp. Nami is a cat. Sanji is a Secretary Bird. Usopp...maybe a chameleon? Robin is a python. Chopper is a reindeer (that was easy). Franky is a bizarre mash-up of a hermit crab and a bower bird. Brook is an aye-aye or an opossom or maybe a swift.
Kagamine Miharu chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
holy shit, did that really just happen? xD pfftth
I wouldn't be surprised now if Zoro started biting, and moreover, 'munching' his future enemies xD
thanks for the warning! *lol* :'D
c2t2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Your Zoro is awesome! And everyone's characterization was so perfect I felt like I was watching an episode of the show.
Sayuri chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This was one wonderfully hilarious fic ! your choice of words was perfect. I loved it !
Wordlet chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Hahaha poor Zoro, if he's leading it will take them a while to get it off won't it? Nice strange situation, I like it, and it makes sense, a Zoro-esque kind of thing to do:) You have such a good sense of their character
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Ahhh this is awesome :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Type your review here...
Sheitan chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Cry! Why do you write so well?
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I think it makes perfect sense that Zoro would have abnormally strong jaw muscles. It's a brilliant story, well-crafted and true to their characters. I love how Zoro was simultaneously badass and yet still willing to accept help from his crewmates, instead of the lone-wolf persona some people like to give him. I also love how you had Sanji immediately burst into laughter, and Usopp's narration throughout was also perfect. All in all, a great story.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
does it say something that I was cheering in obstinate glee during both biting episodes and now plan to kill Sanji
MarvelousWonders chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
A muzzled Zoro is awesome, even though I think that it would be much to laugh about.
Vampchick2010 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
lol zoro is deadly swords or no swords. loved it.