Reviews for CentiStories
CherryAmes15 chapter 985 . 3/17
Ah! So touching! Why did you stop? You're so close to 1000!
DeDe Corinths chapter 985 . 11/18/2014
Hey! Can you write one where Merlin sacrifices something just for Arthur's happiness? It would mean so much to me. Thanks! Great story, I would hate to see it end.
Guest chapter 285 . 11/3/2014
Freylin!
kaiyisah.zakeria chapter 43 . 10/6/2014
i love to read ur drabbles.i wish i could request more on merlin clumsiness and never head on knights signal when they encounter attack or want to surrounded enemy. and please make more drabbles on gwaine n merlin friendship.i miss their quest on the perrilous gve up on writing!- qay
camoc chapter 985 . 10/3/2014
I'm just going to cry in a corner. Written beautifully, thanks
katierosefun chapter 985 . 10/2/2014
Omigosh, I actually freaked out because my name is Caroline, so...ha, ha! XD And once upon a time, I actually DID have a friend named Isabel (though it was spelled differently...) So...wow. Huh. Look at that!

As always, beautiful job! I love how you portrayed the fact that despite the shocking fact that Percival just lost his sister, he was still able to save other people. :')
Elise.v chapter 985 . 10/2/2014
Really cool :D
But it says 'he don't know'
hecatemoondancer chapter 985 . 10/2/2014
Awww... such a sad but sweet drabble.
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 985 . 10/1/2014
Aww, poor Percival! I feel so bad for him. You portrayed the emotions well. Good job!:)
katierosefun chapter 984 . 9/17/2014
AWWW! So glad to see that you're back - keep up the amazing work!
MamzelleHermy chapter 984 . 9/17/2014
Cuuuuuuuuute !
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 984 . 9/17/2014
Aww, this was so adorable!
Good job. :)
katierosefun chapter 983 . 8/31/2014
Ha, ha! I could see this happening!

Good luck with college!
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 983 . 8/30/2014
Aw, cute and effective as always! :)
Cinnimania chapter 982 . 8/29/2014
Been folowing you since the beginning, and I'll follow you till the end. Final stretch, make it count! UPDATE SOON!
4,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »