Reviews for Mike Big Brother Best Friend
lgfkljflk chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Please vote pro life. A country is strong only if all human life is protect. Unborn babies are the most innocent and defenceless of all human beings.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was beautiful and you're right about the show never having dealt with Carol's feelings after Sandy's death. Although I did love the way that episode ended with them embracing right after she found out. That's one of my favorite episodes. It's so moving.
luckyxlabradoodlexloverx7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
this was beautiful. i've only seen 2 episodes of growing pains, so i have no clue who sandy was, but it was still beautiful, nonetheless.

Lucky
This was beautiful chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I can't put my finger on it, but at times, you show such brilliance in writing, so much emotion. I mean, you wrote from experience and did it very* well. You showed their characters' emotions, you showed what was happening int he scene, you *showed*, didn't just tell, a story.

And, it didn't feel rushed, because you didn't just have a quick resolution. Yes, the crisis of Carol's not eating was over after a very touching talk, but that should end quickly; the other part will slowly die down, as her older brother said. But, the danger is past, at least.

This could easily have been a scene in the show, too. I don't recall this show well, but I think you have them in character pretty well. Better yet, I think any older brother could be argued to be like this, anyway, when his younger sister is hurting.