Reviews for Who's Laughing Now?
rutger5000 chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
I understand most writers enjoy reviews, but for authors as accomplished as you're, they seem unnecessary. People don't right 213 stories, without knowing they're good, and people enjoy their work.
But it didn't feel right not to review this fic.

I liked the way you ended and started every chapter with a quote, that's often a nice touch, and having them fit the theme made it all the better. As for the story itself: It started out really great. I really liked how you wrote every member of the bat clan. And the story immediately kicked of with huge momentum, by having the Joker knowing about the identities of the entire batclan from the very start.
That being said, I felt that the story started to lose it's steam when the joker injured Dick and Barbara. I still very much enjoyed it, but it became harder to actually understand what was going on in the story. Why did Batman brought a wounded Batgirl to her own 'home' and left her alone there? Why couldn't she stay in the manor? And why did Batman leave a manor full of potential Joker targets alone, while none of those targets could have properly defended themselves? Okay there was still Tim and Gordon, but that's a kid and a senior you're talking about. And I've got no clue what was happening in the basement with Barbara, Alfred (and possibly Gordon)? As a last remark, I believe you wrote the joker a bit too dark. There were only a few moments, where I believed the Joker was truly enjoying himself.
Sorry to focus only on the negative stuff. All in all this is still one of the better fanfics I've read (and I've read lots).
a2zmom chapter 16 . 2/10/2010
That was a wonderful story, with great characterization and real edge of the seat thrills. I especially liked the resolution of Gordon killing the joker. Makes so much sense.

This is a lot more engaging than the actual DC comics imo.
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
Mkay, that was pretty cool.
Ashadowofwings chapter 16 . 3/9/2008
This entire story is pretty much a work of art. I was so worried you were going to kill one of the boys...phew. Great characterization, and I love all the fluffy Bat!family moments. :D
GuesssWho chapter 16 . 8/25/2007
Please don't tell me that Mr. J died! He's the only sane one left!
tomorrow4eva chapter 16 . 12/16/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Nothing but nerve-tingling Joker-tension all the way through. Good plot twists! Thanks for the great read.
Lucas chapter 16 . 9/19/2004
gargg! dont leave it at that! what happens to joker! jokers lust for the end! jokers lust for batman! the joke itself! *slams head down on desk* make a sequal! please!
AGirlWonder chapter 16 . 8/22/2004
What about the Spoiler, though? (OK, I admit, I know nothing about the comics. But read a few books, watch some TV, and you've got a basic knowledge of Batman!)
AGirlWonder chapter 14 . 7/18/2004
I freakin' love this story.
odyssey1 too lazy to log in chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
I've been reading through most of your stories by now and think it's really time to tell you how much I appreciate the fact that you write funny, intriguing high-quality stories. You had me sitting on the edge of my seat with this story. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I read your stories and liked them a lot. You're a great author :)
AGirlWonder chapter 9 . 3/23/2004
Cool, very cool.
inactive0001 chapter 16 . 3/15/2004
man that was good it's like 6am but i just couldn't stop reading! Good job!
Karen chapter 16 . 3/31/2003
Oh WOW! That's one of the best reads I've had in a long time! Not only is the plot absolutely superb but the characterizations are bang on. I could so see everyone saying and doing the things as you portrayed them. I love the inclusion of Cassandra too and seeing Bruce's thoughts toward her. Please, do continue writing more wonderful stories of this caliber!
Chrissy chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Wow! I really liked your story it was intresting, but I would have liked more from Batman's end. Thanks for telling. Good luck in the future.
Adam chapter 16 . 11/29/2002