Reviews for Who You'd be Today
EternalMoonLife chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Love it please make more! It's my favourite story ever!
KingdomKepperofbooksdisneyfan chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
Wow I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
WanderingDreamer4Ever chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
*throws wet tissues into the garbage* Thank goodness that wasn't as bad as the previous chapters...I don't think my non-existent heart would be able to take any more damage than it already has. *gets mop and wipes up heart from the ground* Guess I'll have to grow another one now...if I can *stares blankly out the window with depressing music in background*

...ah, a least you're not laughing at my pain... :D
nekotakuchan chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
great! XD
please update really really soon o
WanderingDreamer4Ever chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
omg my feels...;A; my heart's still on the ground...it continues to melt...
KingdomKepperofbooksdisneyfan chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
*lets out a ear shattering fan girl scream* I LOVED IT! It was super awesome! I will be Dying while waiting for the end of this anime. But I know that once it ends I will be heart broken as I won't have to wait for this super tremendous fan fiction any more.

You know when I read this passage:
"No! Don't make him have the same childhood I did!" I begged, grabbing onto the collar of his shirt as my eyes bore into his own.

"Why?" his voice was sharp, almost cutting. "You don't want him to be like you? To fall in love with an amazing girl, only to loose her then fall for another hopeless bimbo!"

Just the fact that he was talking about Takuto like that just made something snap inside of me. I swar if my reaction was to be placed in an anime my long hair would be flying all around me and fire would have surrounded me. (I would have looked liked Goku from Dragon Ball when he goes Super Sayen.) I would have snapped an iron poll if I could!

So yeah I just looooooooooooove this fan fiction! Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Chibi Writer chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
I didn't really wanted to finish reading this chapter... but I HAD to!
I hate Eichi!
KingdomKepperofbooksdisneyfan chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
That idiotic and mean ass Eichi! Why WHY can't he except that Mitsuki loves Takuto more than him! He must have gone to the side of evil instead of staying on the side of good! Could he be working like a double agent or something?! God! And Kai could Kai be a form Eichi took on and made everyone believe in or could Eichi have kidnapped the real Kai and was pretending to be him! IDK WHAT'S GOING ON!

I will most defiantly be waiting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter of the storie as well I LOVE IT!
WanderingDreamer4Ever chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
aaaaahhhh f*** it, I'm too lazy to clean up my tormented heart from the floor...
AnimeMangaVicki chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
YES! i have been waiting for this! I knew he was evil! i can't wait for next week!
The Chibi Writer chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
I don't like Eichi. Thanks for the update! I rly love this fanfic!
Sea Blush chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
Hi somebody new Well All I Have To Say Is That You Made An Exciting Development And Hurry With The Writing Of The New Chapter Please Do Not Keep Us Waiting In Suspense But It Is A Clever Way To Intrigue Your Readers But I Still Wish To Find Some Information About Some Of Your Characters Background
Meyoshi chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
Omg! You've made my day! I've been waiting for you to update!, \*squeals* my friend is over joy too!
Now I have even a bigger reason to look forward to Fridays xD
Im so glad you hadn't given up on this story! I love ya so much that i'll give you uhh... Cookies... XD
I love how detailed you were... And takuto being all *squeals*
Some spelling errors but... Meh... X3 can't wait for you to update! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I NEARLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS IN MY E-MAIL BUT IT 4 AM SO I CANT SO IM SPAMMING CAP-LOCK! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY -HUGGLES- I KNEW EICHI AND KAI WERE EVIL I NEW IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! AGAIN LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH 3 DONT LET TAKUTO DIE! DDDDDD:

ABSOLUTE LOVE,
Xx TigerLilyKitty xX
(on my wii to lazy to log in XD)
KingdomKepperofbooksdisneyfan chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Please! I'm in love with this story! So update soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »