Reviews for After the Mile
Lady Shady chapter 6 . 5/15
I'm sitting in the middle of lunch at school, and I just finished reading this... You just made me tear up in front of my classmates. This was so beautifully written. You have true talent.

BUT NO... IT CAN'T BE OVER... MY POOR PERCY. :'(
IamNOTObsessed4444 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Now I don't know why you've made Paul and Brutal so nasty and cruel, but I'm really not a fan of it. But other than that, the writing is pretty decent and the story is good, so nice job.
thomasfisher chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I found your short story by accident while I was watching The Green Mile on television I really enjoyed reading it you should keep writing you have an obvious knack for it thanks again and have a good life
read2781 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
This was a fabulous story! I wish I could write as good as you.
read2781 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
This is a fabulous story! I love how you end each chapter witha cliffhanger.
DreamJess chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I'm french and it was a little difficult for me to read, but in spit of that I really enjoyed your fanfic ! Except for one thing, I didn't want him being a murderer again ! I'd rather have found a repentant man, or as the " scared little kid stuck in a swarm of people he knew hated him" you have described, I don't know why, but I always think that he was not really "bad", just a man out of his depth..
Tricorvus chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
OK, that was bloody marvelous! try your hand at something original, you're good enough!
Tricorvus chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Dang! Better and better! :D
Tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Dang good stuff. Nearly as good as the original! :D
TheHarlequinnCat chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
This ENTIRE story was amazing! :D I love this story!, to bad it's done... :( heh heh heh
Sophie'sForever chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
It was a really good story! The characters were perfect! I kinda felt bad for Percy thought I wish he wouldn't had gone crazy again. I know it's just a story but that part broke. my heart... \3
Kincora Girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Great! I wondered how it would finish. Great start.
Ribba Sticks chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Well written. Particularly liked "watched his helpless body strewn about like a loose puppet" brilliant!
Iruka Sensei871 chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
I'm astounded. I spend a lot of time at this site plowing through fangirls, sad adolescent sex stories, and badly written stories with "lolz i was bored," in the summaries.

Every once in a while I come across an absolute jewel, and this is one of them. Please, please, please don't ever quit writing.
Bunneh x3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010