Reviews for After the Mile
IamNOTObsessed4444 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Now I don't know why you've made Paul and Brutal so nasty and cruel, but I'm really not a fan of it. But other than that, the writing is pretty decent and the story is good, so nice job.
thomasfisher chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I found your short story by accident while I was watching The Green Mile on television I really enjoyed reading it you should keep writing you have an obvious knack for it thanks again and have a good life
read2781 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
This was a fabulous story! I wish I could write as good as you.
read2781 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
This is a fabulous story! I love how you end each chapter witha cliffhanger.
DreamJess chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I'm french and it was a little difficult for me to read, but in spit of that I really enjoyed your fanfic ! Except for one thing, I didn't want him being a murderer again ! I'd rather have found a repentant man, or as the " scared little kid stuck in a swarm of people he knew hated him" you have described, I don't know why, but I always think that he was not really "bad", just a man out of his depth..
Tricorvus chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
OK, that was bloody marvelous! try your hand at something original, you're good enough!
Tricorvus chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Dang! Better and better! :D
Tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Dang good stuff. Nearly as good as the original! :D
TheHarlequinnCat chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
This ENTIRE story was amazing! :D I love this story!, to bad it's done... :( heh heh heh
Sophie'sForever chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
It was a really good story! The characters were perfect! I kinda felt bad for Percy thought I wish he wouldn't had gone crazy again. I know it's just a story but that part broke. my heart... \3
Kincora Girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Great! I wondered how it would finish. Great start.
Ribba Sticks chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Well written. Particularly liked "watched his helpless body strewn about like a loose puppet" brilliant!
Iruka Sensei871 chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
I'm astounded. I spend a lot of time at this site plowing through fangirls, sad adolescent sex stories, and badly written stories with "lolz i was bored," in the summaries.

Every once in a while I come across an absolute jewel, and this is one of them. Please, please, please don't ever quit writing.
Bunneh x3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I... Love this.
Capatia chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
So I just finished reading this story, and I do believe I would marry you.

I was really hoping that Percy hadn't been the murderer, but oh well. What else can you expect from Percy Wetmore? I love how this story has a message, and I love how Paul didn't let Percy die.

You're an amazing writer, and this story shall forever be in my favorites. ]