Reviews for Kiki Strike and the The Golden Reign
emmak9 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Just telling you, there IS a third book. haven't read ityet, find it on amazon
lilac rose chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
omg, i love this book! you should totally write more, its amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
so what happened in kiki
RainEpelt chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
QuayJaquelinXeomaraZendaya chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Please update
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Hmmm...I do like it, but Kiki lacks, here, the otherworldliness she possesses in the books. She doesn't narrate for a reason: she's the biggest mystery, and you're taking that away by giving us a bigger glimpse into her mind. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Almond of the Stars chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Hey! (I'm never going to stop reviewing now) :)

Quicky fix:

"With the air of someone who found ***hmself*** amongst his inferiors..."

I miss letters and/or words all the time, which is why SpellCheck is one of my very best friends :)

Very nice, you have a plot going, with a great start.

Can't wait for more,

Almond of the Stars chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Hi! 'Tis I again! Do you write all your stories in this format? For FanFic it does make it easier to read, but putting a new line in after practically ever sentence isn't exactly grammatically correct. I do think for FanFic it would work if that's how you wanted to go.

One thing for you to keep in mind, although you may want to just write down all the dialog to get it out of your head and onto the paper (computer, whatever), don't forget to go back and add random details. Straight dialog needs to be broken up, write in little things, like "DeeDee shifted on the couch to get a better look at Kiki as she said..." Something like that.

Keep writing, this is a good story!

Almond of the Stars chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Hi! I really like this story, I do.

One quick thing- "This greed wasn't for money, though; it was for power." You might wanna get rid of the comma, I don't know exact rules, but it doesn't seem right. Either that, or change the semi-colon to a comma.
Grace chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Ummmm hi...bye
Grace chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I found u! Some might call me a stalker but I'm just a very good friend...

I have a feeling tht I'm probably not going to get a word of ths unless I read the books...

Oh well...ill try...

Luv ya, Grace

P.S. our not quite insane...ur very insane...but I still luv ya
Sherlockianoh chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Please update quickly! I love the Kiki Strike books but it's been way too long for the third one to be released, and this captures the books extremely well. also the prologue sounded very similar like you said... how long are you planning for the story to be?

again, really liked first 2 chapters