Reviews for Lament for the living
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
wow, I realize that Peyton wasn't well loved and there was a lot of character bashing in this fandom, but I'm not sure how to take this. I'm either really missing something, but it is really unbelievable for no one to show up at her funeral. Not her Dad, seriously? Not her best friend who she was thick as thief with, especially before that lucas boy got between them. I find impossible to believe she was hated this much.
AgentRez chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awww, this is so sad. Really good though. Very creative twist on the events of season 1. I was just writing a line in the next chapter of my fic where Peyton says that she might have killed someone or herself running through red lights if Lucas hadn't cared enough to jump in the car. This is a great spin on Peyton and Lucas and Peyton's life as it stood in season 1. Great job with this!
Katniss chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I liked it. It was interesting and I thought Lucas was really cute in here.
FredoTheChimp chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Very interesting story. I like the sort of neutral nature of the tone. It makes it seem serene.

This could honestly make a very good long one shot if it's something your ever up to.

We are never more honest with ourselves than in death.
Biddy429 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is a good little one shot - well done and I dont understand why you thought the ending wasnt good enough! You could have ended it as though it was a dream that Lucas or Peyton was having and either of them woke up and visited the cemetary and they ended up meeting there! Why dont you try and re-write the ending because its worth it! It is good the way it is too and I liked it! Well done!