Reviews for Teenage Wasteland
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I liked this a lot.
CatrienStardust chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh lord, you are several shades of perfect.

Beautiful.
floorplanhobo chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
BROSKI BROSKERSON. THIS WAS QIEHKQKQCBFKINCEAND. Like fucking poetry, ugh. Everything you write is as flawless as Spencer Smith.
stunningacuity chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Soooooooooooooo great and epic!
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awww my heart was racing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Id like to see u write a positive Cake story just to see how you would write it out.
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
First of all: let me just say that this is a bitching title. The Who are seriously so fucking awesome.

Second: my reviews have been sub-par lately so I won't review, I'll just type my reactions as I read the story lol.

FUCK this is sad already. They're in the fucking teenage wasteland! God just kill me now.

ELI BBY GO BACK TO CLARE. NOW. YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART, DUDE. IT'S BREAKING AND BREAKING AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU FUCKING BROKE IT.

Yay Kadam! Woo!

Ew, no Clare. Don't sellout and get your eyebrows waxed. That ain't you! None of this is you! What the fuck! Who did this to you?

FUCKING HELL ALLI FUCK. WHY DOES FUCKING ALLI HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME GOD I FUCKING DESPISE HER AND HER LITTLE CONTROLLING WAYS. UGH.

Haha Imogen. Eli doesn't love you! Give up! But... I dunno. I kinda feel bad a little. "leaving the tear tracks on your cheeks"? That's just tearing me apart oh god.

LOL! A farmer... God dammit Alli. Hahaha Clare you tell her! Alli is such a bitch, why are you friends with her, again? A SKULL RING. GOD I AM A MESS.

I'm pretty sure that people must have an infinite amount of hearts inside them, because I honestly don't understand how mine can keep BREAKING. ELI, GO TO HER. GO TO HER AND NEVER LET HER GO.

Hahhah. Clare tries to return the wink but it's a grimace. That's fucking hilarious.

CLARE. CLARE ARE YOU GOING TO ELI. CLARE ARE YOU GOING TO GO LOVE HIM. WHAT'S WHAT WHAT WHAT.

AAAAAAAAAHHHH SHE'S SITTING WITH HIM. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN OH SHIT. I HOPE THEY HAVE SEX. YEAH. PROBABLY NOT.

YEAH, THIS IS RATED T. NO SMUT FOR ME. THAT'S COOL.

JIAWRTIOARJKLTAJRDIG UAIOR UTAIOR GUIOAR UGIOARU GIOAERURIOUAERIOU TAIORUT IOAWR TUAEIORU TIOAREU TIOAWRUTIOARTIAORWJT AKLS HE'S ON TOP OF HER YES.

OH MY FAJKLFDJASDKFL GOD OH LORD OH MY GOD OH GOD OKAY OH MY GOD.

NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONO FUCKING ALLI. FUCKING HELL ALLI. GO AWAY THEY WERE ABOUT TO MAKE SEXY. NO JAKE NO DON'T SEE THEM NO JAKE DON'T COME NEAR THEM.

YAAAAAYYYYYY ALLI! OH MY GOD THAT'S LIKE, REALLY NICE. HOLY HELL. I GUESS I MISJUDGED YOU ALIAH.

THEY HAD SEX. ALL IS WELL WITH THE WORLD.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Freaking Alli! She would so Do that Force Clare to go out with someone Else but at the same time be a good friend
musiksnob chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ah, just lovely.
degrassiluver18 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
LOVE!
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was so adorable, just like all of your stories...well except the ones which are depressing.
writersblock92 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
OMG the best! Im so glad they ended up together at the end! And BFF points go to Alli. Also I loved Imogen's line: "The one that's been leaving tear tracks on your cheeks." Beautiful. :)
eclaregoldsworthy chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
thank god Alli didnt say anything and they could be happy
SomewhereOnlyWeKnow070897 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Yay...Alli...you didn't ruin the moment...finally...they are together...happiness...)...)
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
loved it

im glad in the end alli let them be happy