Reviews for The happiest moment
movinggirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Short, sweet, and well-written. I especially loved how you could practically hear Seamus talking, as if he was having a conversation with him.
sydneysages chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I HAVE MADE IT HERE!

Lol, please feel free to congratulate me that I only have 30 fics left to review. I aim to get them all done by Tuesday, between editing this chapter & doing my tonne of hw...anyway.

I like how Seamus couldn't entirely make his mind up as to what was his happiest moment, but then quantified them all before deciding on the birth of the baby girl. that seemed cute.

I would, however, have thought that there would have been a hint of humour etc there however. :(

But I liked it dn how you wrote it; the stlye was very interesting!

- canonness with the book - my own word now. (10/10)

This all happened (well the survival did) as we don’t knw about his life afterwards.

- how in character it is (6.5/10)

It didn’t feel to me entirely like Seamus. I would have thought that one of his happiest moments would be something to do with pyrotechnics or something like that, or having a laugh with dean…but it was close, so yeah.

- spelling (1/1)

No spelling mistakes.

-grammar (1/1)

You’re cool with your grammar :D

-whether or not it stays in POV (1/1)

You’re also cool with your staying in POV.

- other things I think I should give you a mark for (0/1)

Unfortunately, not.

Therefore your score is…a very respectable…19.5/24 – congrats!

Vicky xx
2spiffy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Yeah, I've actually read this before, I loved it both times by the way! It's really great! :)! I'm not very good with reviews, but I do think it's an amazing story and you're an amazing writer!
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I really like Seamus in the books,and I could imagine an Irish accent when I was reading this :P So glad he married Susan Bones too, that's lovely :D as well as the last line, very moving and sweet!
MissAllieMae chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Omg this was amazing. I loved how you talked about the happiest times of different parts of his life. That wasnt really the best wording, but you know what i mean.

i may use this sort of structure in a future entry, if that's alright with you.