Reviews for Like This Forever
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Moaning Myrtle, right? It's Moaning Myrtle, pre-death!

Ooh, if it is, then Tom's extra mean for being nice to her then murdering her.

Interesting challenge and well-written.

Tara xx
Amy Rose chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
It's Myrtle! /3 sad... And Head Boy is Tom :D
crissu chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ha ha, great!I liked it! It must be Myrtle because of the word "moaning" and "You're going to be just like this forever." which is an ironic way of guessing the I really like, by the way. Or it could be a way to distract us from guessing who is the speaker? If so I've got no idea who it ?
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Is it Moaning Myrtle? I like your story very much!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I think it's Moaning Myrtle. *looks at reviews* hmm most people seem to think it is too. Is it Moaning Myrtle?

Great job regardless! Nice job not revealing it.
marrissa gnokawitz chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
judging by the fact that some were able to guess quite easily i have to deduct points but i liked this a lot so 7/10! ~marrissa gnockwitz! If u get in a place I'll tell u!
RosieMe chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hi, I'm Judge #3 for the contest and I just read your story. I think that it was very well written, but I found it hard to tell who the character was. It's good not to make their identity too obvious, but I should be able to figure it out eventually. I still liked it though, and I have a general idea of who it is.

My guess: She is most likely a next generation character, the glasses made me think HarryGinnythis person, but I was also wondering if she was the child of a different pairing.

Overall, very good job!
Judge 2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
(Reviewing for marrissa gnokawitz's contest)

Your story was great! The characters were very well written, and the dialogue between them was wonderful.

My guess for the characters you were assigned would probably be...Moaning Myrtle (Due to the overall timid nature of the character narrating and the way she describes herself) and possibly Tom Riddle (Since I do remember him being described as rather handsome when he was younger, and it really does seem to fit).
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Nice job! I'm guessing Moaning Myrtle; and was Tom Riddle the Head Boy? Wait, he killed her in his fifth year or something, so I guess the timeline wouldn't add up. I liked your characterization of the Head Boy as maintaining his charm and confidence even when reprimanding students, and the advice given by Brigitte.
hellainsocks chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I'd guess Moaning Myrtle? From the glasses.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
You really have me stumped. I can't tell who your character is a all. I was thinking Alice or Dorcas maybe.

But I adored your story. It was really wonderful and I saw no grammar issues at all. Great job :)
iamwallflowerxx chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hey. I did this challenge too and it was rather...challenging! Anyway, loved the story. I'm not sure of who it is but is it Lily Potter? (idk if it was the origional or Lily Luna) I just thought so cuz of the whole...flower things at the end:D Either way, good job:D
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Nice! I had a feeling that it would be Moaning Myrtle, but maybe I've misunderstood and the speaker is an OC too? Interesting though, and you showed the bullying well...
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
If this is who I think it is...then you are completely spectacular and I LOVE you (more than usual, that is -). If not, then you are even more amazing, and I still love you.

Ooh, and their relationship is so...scandalous! Considering...

Anywho, I loved it. I like how most of the fic is dialogue (which is ridiculously hard, so kudos), and that it actually flows like an actual conversation. Way to go!
neophytepyrope chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Good story :)

Part of me thinks I may know who the person is though, but it's just a guess.