Reviews for Thank You, William Shakespeare
germanfanfictioner chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
You know I never get why some christian people hate gay people. I mean I am on a christian school and nobody I know has a problem has a problem with gay people. Anyway before I get more sidetracked I love this story. It is awesome. And I love the pet name "sweetness". That is so adorable.
Titty cakes chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. This is my 6th time reading at and every time I love it.
RetickLover chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
This was great. I legit loved this story, there were so many parts where I was just smiling like crazy xD I think you did awesome with everyone's character
TributeRusher chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
OMFG I loved this chapter. It was so rad! (: Loges finally accepts their feelings about Kendall! I screamed in that part!
Well, I don't have words to explain how I love the fic!
Later, I still reading!
xoxo, cutie!
TributeRusher chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
I HATE WITH MY ENTIRE HEART TO THAT CHRISTIAN BITCH NAMED MARY, ugh!
Well, I loved this chapter, and the all story until now. Omfg I can't stop to read.
xoxo, sweetheart
TributeRusher chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
OMFG, the fanfic it's too cute and sweet! Okay, I guess Logan loves Kendall with the time n.n

Well, I hate that bitch of Mary. It's like Marianne Bryant (Amanda Bynes) on the movie “Easy A”. The people who are extremely religious are annoying! I hate her!

xoxo
coolwritingmonster chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Brillant story :)
MarieBates chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love this so much :o
I read this story twice and it was still as if I was
Reading it for the first time . You're definitely my favorite author cx
guest chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Can you make a sequel please
TheLoganTrain chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
I loved the story! Kogan is my favorite ! Please write more !
CauseItsVoodoo chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
AHH! SOo cutee!
Brooke Scott chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Amazing so far :) Can't wait to keep reading!
kendallsLover chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Awesome! Amazing!
ShineBTR chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
First, I wanna hug you! OMG, you're a perfect writer, seriously I'm in love with your fanfic!
I'm brazilian, read your fanfic gave me some work but worth it.
Thank YOU for amazing fanfic.
krafty writer chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
story was very very good i loved all the drama and freakouts